Arrow

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They certainly left it open for him to come back if the need or opportunity arises.

I also loved the little dig about needing a dead peacock feather to scratch an itch that had been bugging him. Silly NBC
I laughed at him needing to scratch an itch but completely missed the NBC shot, that's great.

Kinda wish they had done a bit more of the scooby doo gag when they were in Sara's soul prison place though even if it was just Laurel running around like an idiot.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You'd think her getting her ass kicked in every single fight scene would get old, but I actually think it gets funnier every time

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
prediction, damien dark is felicity's dad. also they gotta stop fucking with my emotions by making sarah leave every season.

It's not a motherbox, it's a tesseract labyrinth. No relation to the infinity stone from the MCU.
i read up on the motherbox and it seems to fit the description of that thing.
rrr_img_115696.jpg

what is a tesseract labyrinth?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
its something from 40k, doesn't exist in DC, just being silly. Still don't think it's a motherbox though, I've never seen a motherbox unfold like that. Definitely looks magic, not apokoliptan.

Malkav

French Madman
With Felicity's mother hitting it off with Lance and Felicity acknowledging that she is now a target for Dahrk, my bet is that the mom is the one who dies and whose funerals we saw in the first episode of the season.