AssHat 2019 Voting Round 4 REDONE!!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Teekey vs. Ossoi - Oss did it to himself

xequecal
vs. a_skeleton_03 - I don't think either deserve it but a_skeleton_03 deserves it less

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando - No contest.

Lendarios vs. Mist - Lend's a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Teekey vs. Ossoi

xequecal vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando

Lendarios vs. Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So at this point we can just assume its Brando vs the winner of Ossoi/Teekay unless there is some real Russian election interference. And considering neither Ossoi or Teekay rise to the level of day in and day out asshattery that is our beloved shaw-dwelling Brando, can we just skip to the part where we crown Brando the winner?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk

giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So at this point we can just assume its Brando vs the winner of Ossoi/Teekay unless there is some real Russian election interference. And considering neither Ossoi or Teekay rise to the level of day in and day out asshattery that is our beloved shaw-dwelling Brando, can we just skip to the part where we crown Brando the winner?

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Reposting my vote from the other thread, because nothing's changed other than lurkingdirk lurkingdirk 's Asshat quotient.

Teekey vs. Ossoi - It takes a little more than contrary dogshit opinions to win an asshat award. Owning yourself in a ban bet over word definitions when you come from the country that invented the words in question certainly qualifies.

Sadre Sprinegnawer xequecal vs. a_skeleton_03 - I still think that sacrifices like the ones made in the cock thread should be rewarded with proper notoriety. At least so far in these brackets! Most of Sadre's best material was from last year. Xeq shouldn't win twice in a row except under exceptional circumstances anyway.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando -
tumblr_o121p7B2Wn1u3xtg3o1_400.gif

Lendarios vs. Mist - Lendarios is annoying, but if people haven't caught on by now his spanglish is just trolling. When pressed he's perfectly capable of at least reasonably passable English grammar. At least as good as some of our more challenged posters I could name. Even ones that aren't in this contest whatsoever. Mist on the other hand is just terrible in almost every way. VERY occasionally zher can get in a good zinger here and there, but that's the limit of zhis positive capabilities. The rest is a chaotic swirling maelstrom of negativity, self-loathing, wrong opinions, brine, misinformation and antisocial behavior. I would just like to point out to Mist though: the next time you're feeling low, remember all is not lost: [IMG alt="a_skeleton_02"]https://www.firesofheaven.org/data/avatars/s/0/26.jpg?1504328750[/IMG] a_skeleton_02 will always be there for you!

Last edited:
  • 3Repost
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Like when the mods blatantly rigged the result of my Lithose bet
And there goes Ossoi with that last minute too little/too late push for votes. I'm sorry my little bridesmaid, you will have to settle for the asshat running-up award.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The political asshats are just more consistent and verbose with their asshattery. Vanessa made a good run for non-political asshat but only Hodj really gets completely rustled by it.
To vote someone an asshat you have to genuinely care enough to go out of your way and politics is one of a very few subjects that can generate that type of reaction

Mudcrush is the first candidate I've seen in years that had managed to piss off a large cross section of the forum population without doing it via politics. Potential dark horse candidate still, haven't counts this round tho.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can we just make this a Kate Beckinsale thread? That woman made a deal with some supernatural entity, it's the only explanation.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users