AssHat 2022 Voting Round 2!!!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not at all. You're buying into Muurleon accusing anyone who disagrees with anything he says as being either a Yankees or Dodgers fan (both of which he's accused me of), lol.
You don't root for the Cowboys. You still get my vote!! :smuggly:

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Foler vs. Gavinmad - Total empty husk of a human being versus a rage filled basement dweller who actually has the temerity to go against the grain sometimes... no contest.

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Lifetime of having his ass kissed on this board.

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Someone who think his posts are more valuable than the zero they almost always are.

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - Can never forget the reddit post and he's also a rageaholic, but at least he has more chill than Folger.

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - Araysar is way more deserving but Sox is almost too retarded to live so hopefully this will give him some joy.

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Mudcrush too easily trolls people with zero effort, so its really all his detractors that are the asshat.

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - Lord of mold

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin - Rolling high off my participation trophy level win.

Rajaah vs. Hoss -- Still nervous of his future AR-15 purchase.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy - Banned Screamfeeder for shit a half dozen posters have done for just as long and even more disingenuously. Indy is also a goddamn harrowing saint.

Ambiturner vs. phisey - I don't like the name.

Bubbles vs. Butthurt - Filling picture threads with garbage

Nigron vs. Chris - Mad cuz brad

bodhy vs. RobXIII - Only because I know people want bodhy.

Kiroy vs. pysek - Meh.

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - Getting super offended at his rickshaw thread.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many more years until you pick a voting method that isn't pure unbridled aids on a mobile device? Fuck every one of you fat greasy desktop using autists.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm starting to suspect that you people don't appreciate what I do

• 9Worf
  • 5Harrow
Reactions: 13 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm starting to suspect that you people don't appreciate what I do
No One Cares Rainbow GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler vs. Gavinmad – The Log Wizard advances

Lithose vs. BrutulTM – I thought Lithose left?

Soygen vs. Zapatta – Meaningless. Neither is asshat worthy.

Masakari vs. BoozeCube – If Booze wins we need the Asshat to have a little FBI badge on it.

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox – Sox does not venture into my realm. Araysar for falling for the fake threadban email.

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet – Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes – I must have missed the entire drone thing. Shrug, he is still an amateur in this round.

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin – Zero Hedge reported that Blazin is an Asshat so it must be true.

Rajaah vs. Hoss – I need Rajaah around to tell me what stocks to not buy.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy – It’s the granules.

Ambiturner vs. phisey – Douche bag.

Bubbles vs. Butthurt – Cant wait for Bubbles to be our first Gold Asshat.

Nigron vs. Chris – Fucking Brits.

bodhy vs. RobXIII – Rob only because Bodhy is like a part-time asshat due to his running away in tears so often.

Kiroy vs. pysek – This one is for the Joos.

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi – Throwaway vote. Neither has the skillz to advance into the finals.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My apologies, it was late and I was tired. Thanks to those who noticed, and it looks like no one had voted for hodj, so carry on.

???

hodj vs. Chuckzombi - Astro is a good boy. He dindu nuffin!

f8edafb61f877f996235dcffe68a545f.gif

I still think these brackets should show avatar because people recognize posters by avatar more than name, sometimes it's just confusion on who the poster is. I still sometimes go "who the hell is that", then I have to go look them up see avatar and go "oh that guy"

I was thinking it would be nice to tag everyone in the initial post that way we can at least get a shortcut to their profile.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Gavinmad - I don't even know what gav does that irritiates people. White knighting? That's a low level offense.

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Just because he's actually active. I don't remember much asshattery from him.

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Shoe is a personal hero of mine. I can't vote for him.

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - He's a tryhard asshat, but that gets him past masakari

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - I almost want to look up sox's posts. But nothing he does could be worse than arasayer.

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - I normally wouldn't encourage his 0 effort trolling, but izo is a real peach.

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - Because I look forward to the fireworks if he gets anywhere near the finals.

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin - People think he dundu nuffin. But, as part of the amod team, he has signed off on every action and inaction any member of the team has taken.

Rajaah vs. Hoss - Look at his avatar. It's a kimmie. He's clearly evil and is not even hiding it.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy - People blame him for a lot of shit suenig did and that's dumb. But he still hasn't freed screemfeader. Also, I admire indyocracy's effort with his vote this round even if it's going to be declared invalid because he didn't vote in his own race.

Ambiturner vs. phisey - phisey appears to be a ukraine bot.

Bubbles vs. Butthurt - What more can be said? He is clearly a miserable fuck in RL and likes to make us hate him because even negative attention is attention. He's a dog staked out in the front yard who barks all night because it will bring his owner out to smack him on the nose. Winning this will give him some joy and perhaps keep him from offing himself. As an added bonus he might have the worst avatar of any current nominee and I'd like it to go away for a year.

Nigron vs. Chris - faggoty brit vs salt of the earth maga. No contest.

bodhy vs. RobXIII - toughest matchup of the round. bhody is an up and comer with a lot of promise but rob is a well established moron. Besides it looks like bhody's true asshattery happens on bb.

Kiroy vs. pysek - Keeps posting obviously stupid memes mixed in with good ones. It's like he doesn't know what any of them mean.

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - Hot takes that usually aren't even his. one-upmanship. He really is an asshat in the classical sense.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler vs. Gavinmad - People may not know the depths of asshattery Foler has been getting up to this year, even confined to the shaw. Reposting from another thread:
After the breakout of hostilities in Ukraine/Donbass, he spent several weeks donning a Ukraine flag avatar and rooting for them hard core. He claimed to have morale patches and special kit and everything. He THEN claimed he actually made the trip over there and fought the Russians in various places. I think he mentioned he had several confirmed kills and everything. He posted a few more pics of his 'loadout' but the background looked suspiciously like Florida, as usual.​
He then took a break to troll Kiwifarms (probably) for a few months until that site had some issues and he's been back here since maybe August.​
During that time, he's had his Ferrari break down and the hurricane hit Florida which gave him MANY opportunities to bilk people for logging services with his chainsaw. Although that's likely either BS or a euphemism for lots and LOTS of gay blowjobs on his part. 40/60 chance on that one, IMO.​
The VERY latest is that the former Ukraine fighting was an obvious joke to the forum that no one would or should have believed (we didn't, then or now) and he's now been to Russia to fight for them against the hated Ukrainians and their nazi forces. He refused to back up this claim though via easy confirmation to me via PM, so I graciously changed his forum signifier from Loser (for losing the Asshat contest last year) to The Black Log. He did whine that the IP logs would show his IP's in both Moscow and Minsk, which proves nothing other than he knows how to work a VPN after all these years.​
He THEN claimed that he became deathly ill and had to return to Florida to recover, and also to take meetings in Illinois with a few politicians and Katie Katro. But that didn't last long and he needed more attention so he now claims he's either on his way or already arrived back in Russia to shoot more Ukrainians.​

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Hopefully Lithose is doing well in his nascent political career.

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Asian diversity hire vs forum quitting. Gotta go with more lulz, sorry bro.

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - Surprisingly tough choice, but I'm going to go with Masakari for bring so many more potential asshats to the forum other than himself. An asshat force multiplier, if you will.

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - It's pretty tough to top believing in Pantheon for asshattery when you really think about it.

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - The garbage man never deserves a win, just a nomination. Plus Izo is low key creepy as hell.

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - Gold Lendarios??? SHAME

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin - While it's funny that Dick is still salty over the jettisoned jizzmopper, Blazin knows what he did to deserve this!

Rajaah vs. Hoss - The ultimate Cold Takes vs Hot Takes matchup. Cold takes uhhhh... takes.. it.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy - Voting for yourself is asshattery in this contest, so...

Ambiturner vs. phisey - accepting payola to shill for Ukraine by nefarious forces of evil makes one an asshat.

Bubbles vs. Butthurt - I don't know why this asshat keeps asking about faux twitter, I already brought it back!

Nigron vs. Chris - not being able to find your ass with 2 hands might be easier if you know it's on your head, but then again this is Chris we're talking about. What an asshat.

bodhy vs. RobXIII - new guy needs more volume, but the talent is there for future contests. This goes to Rob.

Kiroy vs. pysek - a man's got to know his limitations, and pysek just can't but learn the hard way. Like an asshat.

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - spam vs terminal boomerism. Spam takes it due to how vapid a lot of it is.

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. Gavinmad - Foler is going to win which is a shame since he has spent most of this term rickshawed or banned.

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Lithose quit out, Brutul gets the default vote

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Soygen, Zapatta quit out, again, so Soygen gets the default vote

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - Masakari gets the vote because I understand some of Booze's frustrations

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - I think it would be funnier

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Izo because the coin

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - Sanrith because the coin

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin - DickTrickle because he voted for himself so why not?

Rajaah vs. Hoss - Hoss wins

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy - LLR because why not.

Ambiturner vs. phisey - Phisey because I felt like it

Bubbles vs. Butthurt - Butthurt because Bubbles doesn't deserve it though neither does Butthurt

Nigron vs. Chris - Chris for being a wanker

bodhy vs. RobXIII - RobXIII for being a parachuter

Kiroy vs. pysek - Pysek, coin toss winner

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - Fanaskin, Chuck doesn't deserve an award.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Foler vs. Gavinmad

Lithose vs. BrutulTM

Soygen
vs. Zapatta

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - Even though I'm a miscer, he gets it for Bodhy

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - Who the fuck is Mr. Sox?

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bandwagon
vs. Sanrith Descartes

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin

Rajaah vs. Hoss

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy

Ambiturner vs. phisey

Bubbles
vs. Butthurt

Nigron vs. Chris

bodhy vs. RobXIII

Kiroy vs. pysek

fanaskin
vs. Chuckzombi

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler vs. Gavinmad - This should have been an elite 8 match up of faggots. Too bad Foler deserves nothing, except to be made bbc air tight.

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Miss you fam.

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Also miss you too fam.

Masakari vs. BoozeCube

Araysar
vs. Mr. Sox

Bandwagon
vs. Sanrith Descartes

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin

Rajaah vs. Hoss

Lightning Lord Rule
vs. Indyocracy

Ambiturner vs. phisey

Bubbles
vs. Butthurt

Nigron vs. Chris

bodhy vs. RobXIII

Kiroy vs. pysek

fanaskin
vs. Chuckzombi

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Foler vs. Gavinmad - Our likely winner

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - Lithose has abandoned us

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Occasionally makes me do my job

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - Tiresome

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - Needs to advance to meet his lover in the semis

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - meh

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - Has had less chill than folder lately

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin - Hasn't posted any quality pics of his "farm" lately

Rajaah vs. Hoss - Coin toss

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Indyocracy - Keeps holding me back from being a tyrant

Ambiturner vs. phisey - Name recognation

Bubbles vs. Butthurt - The only one with a chance to defeat the Black Log

Nigron vs. Chris - Mad cuz Brad

bodhy vs. RobXIII - Needs to use ignore more

Kiroy vs. pysek - Coin toss

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - Coin toss

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Foler vs. Gavinmad

Lithose vs. BrutulTM - I miss Lithose, hope he's doing well

Soygen vs. Zapatta - Miss zapatta too. He's like the cool version of chuck, with a story or knowledge about everything

Masakari vs. BoozeCube - predictable posts, I see his name on a post I know all I need to know about the content, it's just gonna be talk of hugs

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - Not posting gifs in the pantheon thread

Izo vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - fairly indifferent on this one

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes - i'm enjoying the beef with booze but it is kinda asshattery, gotta do better with the insults

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin

Rajaah vs. Hoss

Ambiturner vs. phisey

Bubbles
vs. Butthurt - Alinity has a nice ass, but we need more varitey from you in the thot thread bubbles

Nigron vs. Chris

bodhy
vs. RobXIII

Kiroy vs. pysek

fanaskin vs. Chuckzombi - your stories suck dude

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Foler vs. Gavinmad
Let him think he's going to win

Lithose vs. BrutulTM
No contest

Soygen vs. Zapatta

Masakari vs. BoozeCube
200.gif

Araysar vs. Mr. Sox - Who the fuck is Mr. Sox?
Sox deserves nothing

Bandwagon vs. Sanrith Descartes
It's your time to shine my friend!

Dicktrickle vs. Blazin

Rajaah vs. Hoss

Ambiturner vs. phisey

Bubbles
vs. Butthurt

Nirgon vs. Chris

bodhy vs. RobXIII