AssHat 2022 Voting Round 3! Do It!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't believe we've met. Our only interactions have been you parachuting into political threads to offer a fact-deficient take with nothing backing it up, followed by me explaining why your take can't possibly work because not a single "fact" you cited was actually true, followed by you disappearing from the thread instead of staying to defend your empty-brained likely MSNBC-splashed opinion.

even though your quite green, it must have dawned on you at some point that the smooth brain faggots in politics don't even register on my radar and thus their opinions or interpretations of what they refer to as facts do not matter to me the slightest. Reading that thread is a sure way to catch the MAGA bug anyway.

• 7Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Life is a flat circle... he must lose to Bubbles Bubbles

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Hugs not drugs

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Covering my alt bases

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - I like to hop on bandwagons

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - I am just insulted I didn't make it 1 round

phisey vs. Bubbles -
Talking Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Chris
vs. RobXIII -
Freezing Cold Weather GIF by JoyPixels

pysek vs. fanaskin - Honestly I am just mad he got himself shawed cause he can't help himself

You seem upset, go harrow someone. There's no way that cock sucker is gonna lose this year. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. And that knowledge alone gives me great pleasure and freedom to just shit on people.

• 6Harrow
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
You seem upset, go harrow someone. There's no way that cock sucker is gonna lose this year. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. And that knowledge alone gives me great pleasure and freedom to just shit on people.
People need to be careful with all of these alt/joje votes for Brutal we don't end up with a Blue Line 3AM Surprise. Has anyone been counting?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Foler 22 vs. BrutulTM 9 - Foler advances

Soygen 6 vs. BoozeCube 24 - BoozeCube advances

Araysar 14 vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet 17 - Mudcrush Durtfeet advances

Bandwagon 16 vs. DickTrickle 14 - Bandwagon advances

Rajaah 11 vs. Lightning Lord Rule 13 - Lightning Lord Dick advances

phisey 8 vs. Bubbles 21 - Bubbles advances

Chris 14 vs. RobXIII 16 - RobXIII advances

pysek 12 vs. fanaskin 18 - fanaskin advances

Go here for the next round.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Guess I’m late to the party. Sad that BrutulTM won’t achieve his well deserved trophy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
arasayer vs mudcrush is the biggest travesty of this round. See what happens you people make joke votes? This is serious bidness!