AssHat 2022 Voting Round 3! Do It!

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Foler vs. BrutulTM : touch match up

Soygen vs. BoozeCube Date/Time/Location?

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet Sorry Arabro.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle : Coin flip

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule- Lets see how far this goes

phisey vs. Bubbles- Anime was a mistake.gif

Chris vs. RobXIII- They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in that godless country.

pysek vs. fanaskin- He's not always an asshat, but he works the hardest

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Can't vote for Folder. He's been confined to his little jail all year and I sure as shit am not reading anything there. Not voting for him based on previous years.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - I don't care what you all think, I like Booze...

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - and Araysar (mostly).

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Only really based off his retard spat recently.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - This one is tough. Going with Rajaah for no really good reason.

phisey vs. Bubbles - Also a tough one. I know phisey is still around, but since he's not posting anymore, Bubbles gets it.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris is mostly retarded with some occasional good posts. Rob is 100% retarded.

pysek vs. fanaskin - And fana is one of those posters who I sometimes think "why does he end up in a vote like this" and then he goes on a week long tirade and I'm like, "Oh yeah, that's why."

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
pysek vs. fanaskin - Mario did it better. I'll extrapolate a little: fanaskin was fucking insufferable (and seemed like a foreigner with little grasp of the language) back during the obama days. Then they suddenly became randomly fairly well read/written and it was really solid for several years. Out of the blue recently, they randomly decided to lose their fucking minds in the politics thread (and other threads in the political sphere of threads); it's a conundrum. But at the end of the day, pysek is just a pale Mario imitation, and worthy of the title.

why are you using they/them pronouns to refer to fanaskin fanaskin If he is now identifying as non-binary then yeah just crown him asshat already

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - I'm guessing it's finally Foler's year after being an Asshat's Maid for so long. Time to get out the good dresses you save for the mud hut village elders!

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - I still don't get the cottage cheese meme, so going with Booze because the fed meme is funnier.

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Araysar has actually toned down the asshattery this year, if you can believe it. I thought sure it would be Mr Sox here, but I guess not enough people have been exposed to his autism in the gaming section. Sad.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Salt vs lefty twitter botting. And literal shitposting.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Voting for yourself in an asshat contest is asshattery. Won't matter here though, so chalk up a likely and rare win for Costanza!

phisey vs. Bubbles - It's going to come down to Bubs vs Foler, but we have a lot more insults and burns to hand out to everyone else before that matchup so just be patient people. Also, stop sending me shooped shareblue pay stubs with phisey's name on it. I know.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Surprisingly tough matchup here, but Chris takes the prize for his confident and willful ignorance on a vast range of topics. At least his rates are locked into the next round of voting!

pysek vs. fanaskin - Another surprisingly tough matchup, maybe lurkadirkajihad didn't do so badly on these brackets after all, other than rigging his own bracket of course. But I'll go with massive floods of autism over habitual linestepping.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Araysar has actually toned down the asshattery this year, if you can believe it.

My YoY # of infractions speaks for itself

1668796348121.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The comments make these some of the best comedy threads of the year. I hate voting for people that I like but its SO GOOD some of the delicious poisonous brotherly burns these threads produce. I am overstating it but still: FOH makes the magic happen.

Edited comments into my own vote.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Voting for yourself in an asshat contest is asshattery. Won't matter here though, so chalk up a likely and rare win for Costanza!

I'm just so glad to actually win something!

1668798307562.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - All of these early rounds are a waste of time. We know who the final two are going to be. Foler is like the FOH Peyton Manning. A great asshat who always had the ring elude him. This is his Denver year.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Support your local glowie.

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Voting for the outed fag can get me cancelled in today's SJW world. So I am voting for the closeted fag instead.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Band bested me in the previous round. He earned my vote.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - #ILoveCock

phisey vs. Bubbles - With Bubbles and Foler in the finals it guarantees a Golden Asshat this year. All things as they should be.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Doesn't matter, these are bridesmaids.

pysek vs. fanaskin - Pysek could have challenged Foler but he has a legion of fanboys among the anti-Semites. He has a round or two left at most.

• 4Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Almost impressive to be such an accomplished idiot while spending most of the year in the shaw and with multiple ragequits.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Hot asian ass, but not hot asian asshat.

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Dedication to garbage time.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Amused I made it this far mostly on the back of indifference and coin flip choices with an occasional mild irritation.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Tough one here (#ILoveCock). If I thought LLR had a real chance of winning, I'd vote for him since it'd be amusing to have the site owner be asshat, but I don't think that's a possibility. Going to ride Rajaah as far as I can!

phisey vs. Bubbles - The path to zero demands it.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Meh.

pysek vs. fanaskin - Probably mentally unstable so let's push that further along.

Also, for the future, I propose that bolding or underlining be valid options for selection. In Chrome, the spelling error recognition on names overrides the appearance of an underline.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wishing for other people's children to be raped? Not retard sperg.

Threatening to beat someone to death with a fire extinguisher for wishing rape on kids? Total retard sperg.

Lol, kiss my asshole, fags. Give me my crown

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - If I thought LLR had a real chance of winning, I'd vote for him since it'd be amusing to have the site owner be asshat, but I don't think that's a possibility. Going to ride Rajaah as far as I can!
two-face asshat meme.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Foler vs. BrutulTM

Soygen vs. BoozeCube

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet

Bandwagon
vs. DickTrickle

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule

phisey vs. Bubbles

Chris
vs. RobXIII

pysek vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Voting against the grain for no reason other than I felt like it

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - BoozeCube for being a fed posting glowie

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Araysar deserves to be recognized

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - Dicktrickle voted for himself so he is probably correct

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - LLR because he's the boss so he deserves a cool hat

phisey vs. Bubbles - Phisey, Bubbles posts content. You may not like that content but it's more than most of us.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris works harder

pysek vs. fanaskin - .

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler vs. BrutulTM - foler deserves nothing stop rewarding him you idiots.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube -

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Russian Welcher or a garbage poster.... hmmmmmmm tough one.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - flipped a coin

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - flipped a coin

phisey vs. Bubbles - Alinity isnt going to fuck you

Chris vs. RobXIII - easily a semi-final match up here.

pysek vs. fanaskin -

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pysek vs. fanaskin - Pysek could have challenged Foler but he has a legion of fanboys among the anti-Semites. He has a round or two left at most.
I'm not an anti semite, at least not a flaming one. i just dont care that Psyek is an anti semite. i only care if he is a quality poster and brightens my day with teh lulz. because thats why i am here.

• 1Faggotry

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler vs. BrutulTM - Not sure why people think he's been caged in the rickshaw for the entire year. He's been out and his asshattery put him right back in there.

Soygen vs. BoozeCube - Fucking glowie

Araysar vs. Mudcrush Durtfeet - Frankly, he deserves credit for at least a third of fodder's asshattery. He's the main person engaging him.

Bandwagon vs. DickTrickle - WTF is he in here twice? Oh wait, that other one is called boozecube. Still feels like I get to vote for him twice. Funny how the glowies have similar names.

Rajaah vs. Lightning Lord Rule - What more can be said other than #freescreemfeader.

phisey vs. Bubbles - Sad sack of shit deserves this honor more than anyone else. He's not an accidental asshat.

Chris vs. RobXIII - Because his name triggers me. Is it Rob13? Robix? Rob-she?

pysek vs. fanaskin - fanaskin a gud boy. he dindu nuffin. psyek, on the other hand acts like an AI who's trying to learn memes.