AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar
wormie

Also the avatar needs to be Sad Putin in the Asshat, not just the Asshat. It was fine when it as contained to pol, when it moved to shitting up the entertainment threads fuck it.
Wait who was shitting the entertainment threads?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m looking for the most entertaining outcome and I’m torn.

Araysar vs wormie seems fitting considering all the noticing that took place this year.

But then we have our boy Foler who is out there waving the Hamas flag and praying to Allah. A wormie vs Foler could settle the debate once and for all. Juice or haji?

Kirun does good work and should get his due respect, but will it be funny or entertaining?

I’m not going to be a fence sitting faggot, but I need to give this one some more thought.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Araysar - because Folder is easy to ingnore already. He's constantly in the Shaw.

wormie - because I had to delete the paragraph I just wrote so I don't have to repeat it in confession. Find Jesus, bro.

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I’m looking for the most entertaining outcome and I’m torn.

Araysar vs wormie seems fitting considering all the noticing that took place this year.

But then we have our boy Foler who is out there waving the Hamas flag and praying to Allah. A wormie vs Foler could settle the debate once and for all. Juice or haji?

Kirun does good work and should get his due respect, but will it be funny or entertaining?

I’m not going to be a fence sitting faggot, but I need to give this one some more thought.

I got wormie so wound up that he ended up rickshawing himself a few months ago while trying to yell at me

Foler Foler has never been able to rustle wormie wormie this hard.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Foldurp

Wormie

The man who trolled himself into believing he's serious

vs

The mom saying it's not her fault her kid got kicked out of 109 schools

Both of these idiots are the reason we have ridges on pennies

• 2Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Foler and araysar are probably the same person or at least ara is one of the posters who spams using the foler account. Wormie will use this as a further excuse to whine about victimhood. Nobody gives a shit about the other guy. I abstain.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Foler and araysar are probably the same person or at least ara is one of the posters who spams using the foler account. Wormie will use this as a further excuse to whine about victimhood. Nobody gives a shit about the other guy. I abstain.

Foler Foler these guys think we are the same person

• 1Clown World
  • 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of our vibrant gaming community,

I stand before you deeply honored to be nominated for the "asshat" award alongside a forum member of such high caliber as Araysar Araysar .

Araysar Araysar , your contributions to our community are like the precision mechanics of a luxury timepiece - intricate, reliable, and awe-inspiring. Each of your posts resonates with the meticulous craftsmanship and timeless elegance one might associate with, say, a Rolex watch. It's this level of quality and attention to detail that I have always strived to match in my own postings.

Being nominated alongside Araysar is akin to the feeling of driving a high-performance vehicle, one that embodies the pinnacle of speed and engineering excellence - perhaps something in the realm of a Ferrari Pista. It's exhilarating and humbling, much like the sensation of gripping the steering wheel of such an iconic machine, feeling the power at your fingertips, a parallel to the dynamism and energy Araysar brings to our forum.

This nomination is not just about the accolade but about what it represents - the spirit of excellence in our community. It’s about acknowledging the precision and performance we bring to our discussions, akin to the seamless movement of a Rolex or the roaring elegance of a Ferrari Pista.

As we engage in this friendly competition, let’s remember that it's the camaraderie and shared passion that truly make our community special, much like the shared appreciation enthusiasts have for fine timepieces and exceptional automobiles.

Thank you for this honor, and regardless of the outcome, it's a privilege to be in this race with Araysar, a member whose quality of posting is as consistent and remarkable as the ticking of a well-crafted watch and as exhilarating as the drive of a world-class sports car.

Let the best "asshat" win!

• 1Harrow
  • 1I Came
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Araysar vs. Foler: I really had to think on this one while I was taking my morning dump, and I feel like Foler is the asshat we deserve.
Kirun vs. wormie: The noticing.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Araysar vs. Foler - I too would like to know what kind of life Araysar actually lives that makes him want to post this much on this board. We will never know though because he's as fake as Foler's Ferrari.
Kirun vs. wormie -
Rockeyeroll2.gif
Imbecile1.png
blondecringe2.gif
Imbecile1.png
tiresome1.gif

• 2Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Folmer - Him faking being normal is worse than that telegram spamming vodka sucking ruskie.

Kirun

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Foler - I too would like to know what kind of life Araysar actually lives that makes him want to post this much on this board. We will never know though because he's as fake as Foler's Ferrari.
Kirun vs. wormie -
Rockeyeroll2.gif
Imbecile1.png
blondecringe2.gif
Imbecile1.png
tiresome1.gif

What parts of me do you think are fake?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
folder vs eraser is a tough one. folder is definitely more tolerable. I'm going to have to ponder on what the true meaning of asshat is.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
folder vs eraser is a tough one. folder is definitely more tolerable. I'm going to have to ponder on what the true meaning of asshat is.

Just give me your stupid vote already, shitbrains

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's kind of pointless with Chris out

• 1Like
  • 1Worf