ASSHAT OF THE YEAR 2015 VERSION! Nominations round

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for ReRolled AssHat of the Year!
Here we go, folks! The annual ReRolled AssHat of the year award needs to be given out. Who will be the champion? Can a_skeleton_03 repeat?

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. ANY member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the past calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible.
3. Each person may nominate up to three people.

Nominations will be open for a week. Voting will begin in about a week, and will last for one week.

Nominations will be ranked by the number of Tuconets they have and a bracket will be made.

You have ONE WEEK to nominate. Next week at this time I will take the nominations and make the bracket.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just type your nominee's name in this thread.

y01nRpg.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Suck it. Too much copy and paste, not enough proof reading. I think I fixed it, amod, can you kill these (now) superfluous posts?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I nominate lurkingdirk after this copy/pasta fiasco.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tanoomba
DelicateFlower
Itzena

Do the winners get like a spiffy title or something?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's a definitionless term given to people who like to create their own definitions.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
asshat:
A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own ass as a hat.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How the fuck is anyone supposed to compete against Tanoomba? He's the Michael Jordan of asshats. GOAT.