Asshat of the Year 2018

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've done a pretty decent job of toning down the asshattery imho.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
A posthumous nomination for Woolygimp who was wrongfully denied his title due to a last minute Tolan sperg out. Autism to surpass hodj, Marine Biology, and cousin fucking is a combination that rightfully deserves the award of supreme asshat.

• 7Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We could name it after him, in his memory. Woolygimp of the year award 2018.

• 13Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Who are you going to give a posthumous award for Woolygimp to? Is his estate holder here? How much could an estate holder flush in puzzle pieces, sand dollars, and kids with too many toes really want a posthumous FoH forum award?

An award other than the Asshat Award named for him might work better. Similar to the Dread Pirate Roberts... The Dread Autist Woolygimp

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I'd donate a few bucks to get a little trophy made for his survivors, but it might be taken the wrong way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who are you going to give a posthumous award for Woolygimp to? Is his estate holder here? How much could an estate holder flush in puzzle pieces, sand dollars, and kids with too many toes really want a posthumous FoH forum award?

An award other than the Asshat Award named for him might work better. Similar to the Dread Pirate Roberts... The Dread Autist Woolygimp
I think that Bandwagon Bandwagon has been carrying his torch.

• 3Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Sheesh I shrill for sovereign citizens and not even an honorable Florida Potato mention ;)

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Has enough time passed where people are allowed to provide links that discuss WoolyGimp's death?

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wasn't that his cousin?

Buffalo migration patterns and poker were my favorite Wooly topics.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That was over a year ago!
My bad, I assumed you had a folder where you kept links and nude photos for these sorts of things, kind of like how a Serial Killer Collects Trophies/Souvenirs/Mementos from their victims.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users