Atlanta

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Last episode was the best one this season. More paperboi episodes please. Also I know a few dudes just like Bebe the barber who are constantly trying to hustle and just pull you into all kinds of shit along the way.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
it really needed a good episode to recover from the melodrama garbage of the previous one.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
that episode was great. I sat down to just watch a few minutes of it, before I was gonna leave to go see a movie with a friend, but completely lost track of time until the episode was almost over. It had me just completely transfixed.

I thought that was glover under there, but wasn't completely sure. He did an amazing job. I love this show, never know what to expect in the next episode.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Damn Ern had a rough episode.

Paperboi trying to stay hood is going to end up fucking him over in the end. His career has been super stagnant because he wants to stay "real". I appreciate he's not a sell out but damn he needs some drive and stop blaming other people like Ern.

I kept thinking Tracy was going to shoot himself or paperboi with a musketball at the end.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's weird Paperboi is now flipping his family for a white agent that will make him more commercialized like Clark County. Poor Ern just can't win this season, but I like it when the writers of shows make their characters flawed and suffer.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
It would make sense after his girl convinced him to sell out, but earn has been trying to get him to do that for awhile now. I dont get why earn didnt try to argue the point. Like.. 'hey, remember that concert at the music company you walked out on? Yea.. that would have helped your career'. Its like they want us to forget anything prior to the last few episodes. Whatever..

Other then that, im still enjoying the show a ton.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm coining the term "Black Louie" when I tell my friends about this show.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't quite catch it until like 10 seconds after he said it, but he put that shit in CLARK COUNTY's bag and that motherfucker made his agent take the hit. That's a fucked up dude, but a badass agent.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user