Atlas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think they have actually improved performance each patch, however, they also decided to give us 2x weekends. So bases just balloned zeroing out any performance improvements they have made.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They really need to limit the amount of building each company can make.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Maintenance costs or structure degradation in-claims would force companies to reconsider their developments.

• 1Like

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I just learned about this game today. A friend of mine, pretty notorious from SB is playing it and he said that his group is featured in polygon this week.

Betrayal, empires, and MAGA: Inside the brutality of Atlas

This fucking image brings a tear to my eye. We could almost post this in the politics thread, as I'm sure most people aren't aware of this game and the (typical, at least in my experience) war between Chinese and US.

kBaPP6z.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vedette

<Donor>
I want to come back to this game, but the limp dick response to hacking, and exploits is a hill I can't climb.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
They're doing a full wipe and claim to take a harder stance on future abusers.

I just want basic systems to work smoothly. Once they kill the offline player vs. structure meta, the game may be worth playing.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Well the new system is going to have big immunity windows that extend protection to anchored ships so offline raiding will seemingly be a thing of the past.

Offline raiding was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the announcement video so it _really_ shouldn’t have taken this long.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This game is still very very very bad.

All the bad shit you remember? None of it has been fixed.

My greatest hits list after a day of misery:

Freezing to death next to a roaring fire. A fire that will burn me to death if I move an inch closer.

Dying of thirst in a river.

Vague abstract art status icons that are meaningless because you can't mouse over them.

No autorun.

Dying of vitamin aids while I hack at a fish I nearly froze to death to obtain. Blood flying everywhere but nothing happens until you get inch perfect in the exact only spot in the cosmos that works for harvesting.

Then I got to taming... 3% progress per feed, then a 15 second cooldown. Animal breaks free in a minute and a half, yea.

• 1Like