Atom Rpg aka russian fallout.

Caliane

Decided to just go ahead and give it its own thread.

Atom rpg is 60% off on GoG atm. I have not played this one.

mixed reviews here.

Mortismal also reviewed this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

an interesting element here is the devs of this, also just recently released a NEW game into kickstarter.

There is a demo for this on steam. this demo I HAD checked out. and its pretty solid.

Caliane

It will be a while before I can check this one out. In the middle of Encased atm. which so far I highly recommend. and then Vrising 1.0 is may 8th. so thats next up.

after that... have control, shadowrun hongkong, another crabs treasure, and like 20 other games on the list..

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess I'll just quote myself from the FO4 thread since I posted there before seeing this thread:
I played both (ATOM RPG 1 & 2) and they are pretty good. I liked Wasteland 2 more than 3, and would put this game between the two in which I would rather replay, even though both Wasteland games are more shiny and modern feeling. I think the devs even stated that their goal was to basically make a Fallout 2 clone set in Russia​

Of course expectations should still be that, at least of the first game, it is a small indie team that made it for Russians first, then translated the game for a wider audience, so some stories/jokes may not stick as well with us.​

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Never played them, but they are on my list. Plus they are cheap, even at full price on steam. I think package deal on both is something like $25 or some shit.

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Tried it a while ago. Never could get into it. They are cheap though so knock yourself out.