Aug + Sept Retro Game of the Month(s) - nominations!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

If no nominations happen - we will table this for a few months and maybe look at doing a general FOH Plays XYZ per quarter.

Szlia

I think the problem is that the Wild Arms thread did not pick up. So it's a bit weird to pick a new game when the previous game was barely played nor discussed. Now, did it not pick up because it's summer time? Because while a bunch of people voiced interest to play it, few actually could? Maybe those that could but did not vote for it do not feel like starting a long game they are not super interested in (re)playing? My excuse is that in June and July I played 140+ hours of Yakuza 5 and I am still not done with it and since I am playing it on a borrowed console and the owner wants to replay through Red Dead Redemption before the sequel hits the shelves, I can't really fit dozen of hours of JRPG in there....

I suggest that, to keep the number of players high and the threads activity up, we try in the future to focus on games that are easily accessible (I guess that means 16 bit games and before as well as PC abandonware) and have "long games" months every three months, but still for just one month?