Avenue 5

Oldbased

> Than U
I felt episode 4 made me giggle enough to be worth it. Possibly due to reality kicking in, but I mean it was free and entertained me for 30 minutes so worth it?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah episodes 3 and 4 are definitely better than 1 & 2 but nowhere still good. The funny just isn't there and the pacing is glacially slow.

Just wait until season 1 wraps and see if its worth it, right now i think most people would agree it totally is NOT.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
First 2 episodes I did have to look it up to confirm it was supposed to be a comedy. I laughed a couple times during the later episodes, maybe it will get better? /shrug

Xevy

Log Wizard
Last two episodes weren't that bad. Some of the characters like Spike are coming together. I think my favorite character, oddly, is Frank AKA David Wallace from the Office. Having him not playing the straight man is interesting.

Definitely not VEEP, but the last couple episodes have stepped it up. I like the Idiocracy level government they've got going.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is just ok. I like that I can not pay attention to it when I watch it. Agree that Frank is the best character.

Some of the jokes seem so forced that it's weird.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't get over how Judd was probably supposed to be Jack Black.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had heard this was good from multiple people so it goes on the pile. Is there one specific episode you would reccomend if I could only watch one (I have to watch a LOT of TV).

Guy that supposedly works in the industry asks for suggestion on what episode of a serial drama he should watch.

The equivalent of someone claiming to be George RR Martin asking what chapter of LOTR he should read

• 1Picard

Oldbased

> Than U
New season is on, 1st episode out on HBO Max and every Monday a new one.
This episode to me seemed to have lost some of the oh shit stuff but I'll keep chugging

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember watching this and wanting so much to like it. Did it ever get funny? They need to hire some of the writers from What We Do In The Shadows. I'd love a scifi show that had some decent humor.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just lose my faith in humanity more and more when shows like this get multiple seasons and shows like The Brink get canceled after 1

• 1Solidarity

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I, too, really wanted to enjoy this. I mean... Hugh Laurie has been great since Black Adder, and was fucking awesome as House. But in the end, I guess everyone winds up in something shitty at some point. I wish his show Chance had continued. I was digging that one.