Awesome kids toys that you play with

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My daughters friend brought nerf guns over the other day. I ended up taking them and hunting the cat.

What other kids toys are out there that you love playing with?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We have Nerf guns in the office and it's awesome when an all out gun fight breaks out every once in a while. Darts all over the floor.

I wish they made places like Leaps 'n' Bounds and DK Discovery Zone for adults. Those places were a blast as a kid. And I think I would still enjoy running through the tunnels, going over rope bridges and swinging on ropes.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Isn't that what paintball is? I've heard of companies getting the office together to go shoot each other as a team building exercise.

Anyway, I love water balloons. So few people tolerate them though. I give them to kids as my proxy war on their parents since it is considered unacceptable for me to throw them at people.
frown.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do boobs count?

Some of my friends have been trying to get me to go to a once-a-monthNo Kids Allowednight at this area Legoland store. They seem to enjoy it but I'm kind of on the fence about paying for a ticket to spend ~2 hours playing with Legos.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Legos are awesome, I usually can't stand entertaining my nephews, but I'm always down for some LEGO! And football/soccer whatever..
wink.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I gotta get my kids some lego soon. I used to make mech warriors for my lego men. And it was good.

Where can you buy just piles of the plain 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, and 2x4 bricks?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Where can you buy just piles of the plain 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, and 2x4 bricks?
Legos are awesome but nowadays they're all specialized pieces. You're basically buying build-them-yourself action figures. I miss the days when lego sets were basically just simple blocks and you used your creativity.

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
Legos are obviously awesome. The next best toy that my kids played with was the Thomas the Tank Engine sets. It was fun building new (and progressively more complex) tracks for the kids to play with.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I still fuck around with my Capsela collection from time to time. Wish they still made them.

rrr_img_31472.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Loved my Capsela set as a kid. Couldn't ever get the water-based machines I built to work worth a crap though, balance was always a major issue. Thing needed some longer pontoons or something for floating, rather than the little yellow balls.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I loved me some Capsela too. I built boats just fine with it, you just had to make sure they were long/wide/squat enough.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Nerf Guns, Legos, and any sort of water-fight munitions will cause me to revert back to my 10-year old self.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Lego's. My parents dropped off about all my toys from when i was a kid, i recently moved into a new house and finally had the room to store all my stuff. One night my wife comes home from work and on the dinner table was a huge pile of lego's and me sitting there with my tablet where i found a site that has all the building plans, building everything i had. My wife chuckled and said, "well i always wanted 2 kids" eventually sat down and started building too....

Which slightly ticked me off tbh.....it was my lego's.

Nerf guns are my other guilty pleasure...one day i brought my nerf sniper rifle to work, hid behind the vent pipes on top of the laser cutter and started shooting people that came out of the office....took them a good 30 minutes to find where i was hiding.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Would love to get my hands on this set. With the on going pussification of 'Murica, you can't even get a happy meal toy without some sort of recall because little Johnny can't resist swallowing the small parts.
I had a chemistry set as a kid. Highly doubt you can get those anymore either. Talk about something to get a kid interested in science at a young age.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the new thundercats came out I bought most of the retro versions that came out and played with them at my office, I also love the DC funco pop toys. I can't wait for the kid to be old enough for ninja turtles, go joes and legos.