Axe Cop

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is there no thread for this show? shit is up there with Venture Bros, Archer, American dad ect and will continue to blow your mind

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I tried to watch the first episode and just could not get through it, didn't find it funny at all. Has it improved any or is it still incoherent? I got the impression that it was intended for an intoxicated audience or strange children
confused.png

Homsar

I tried to watch the first episode and just could not get through it, didn't find it funny at all. Has it improved any or is it still incoherent? I got the impression that it was intended for an intoxicated audience or strange children
confused.png
their son writes the episodes, first story was when he was 5 and I thing he's 9 now

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
confused.png
I keep hearing this from everyone I know. You DO know this was all created by a 5 year old, right? It's the random shit a little brother said to his out of work big brother animator, who just drew it. Also, Ron Fucking Swanson voices the title character. This show is very amusing. Not on Archer levels for me, personally, but better than 99% of the rest of the bullshit on TV.

edit: My bro Homsar knows where it's at

Homsar

Where you been okapi! Anyways shows awesome, riding dinosaurs into battle, kamikaze zombies with jetpacks ect, babysitting episode was amazing

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Read the title of this thread and I thought it was another stupid reality show and this one had a cop that didn't carry a gun but an axe instead.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I keep hearing this from everyone I know. You DO know this was all created by a 5 year old, right? It's the random shit a little brother said to his out of work big brother animator, who just drew it.
Nope I didn't and I bet there's an interesting story behind how this got on TV but the show isn't for me, to each his own.

Homsar

They are only 15 minutes, maybe try one more episode, like mentioned, its Ron Swanson...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's very much going for the Adult Swim style of show. Only watched the first 2 so far but they were funny enough to keep my attention. Good voice people is what makes it. Offerman obviously, but Ken Marino as Flute Cop and Rob Huebel as Gray Diamond were both really good too.

Homsar

Didn't realize it was all them but the voice acting and animation are all top notch. I think there is only 1 episode left and hopefully gets picked back up with 30 minute episodes

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I want to like it. The random, almost non sequitur, nature of the show has the potential to be funny. But, being dreamt up by a child, it never capitalizes on those moments. It's like a less florid, less adult version of Superjail. Unfortunately, those are the elements that make Superjail work. Axe Cop comes off as a garbled mess hinting at brilliance prior to falling flat on its face.