Azrayne's drug geek thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I believe it. I think this is a very good example of people's life becoming so complex that mental issues develop due to that.

Not everyone has the same number of stat points for distribution to begin with. We see many ptt in healthcare that are already ‘over complexed’ by the time they’re born. Not even handling ADL - schizophrenics, oligophrenics, etc, trying to self medicate with alcohol or street drugs. On the other hand, Downs syndrome ppl seem fine with life. If one has low stat points to begin with, it’s probably not a solution simply see a psychologist, distribution is low. It’s probably more complex than what JP compacts. Has to be evaluated in strata.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, I wouldn't argue with that. It's just that everyone has that point and cronic pain that continually gets worse with no hope of long term relief will do it for most people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’m interested in responsible drug use and this book was on my radar. Have not read it yet, but I was not impressed by the author after listening to this podcast. I think he severely underestimates the danger of certain drugs. According to him the most concerning side effect of heroin is constipation, and his advice for cocaine is not to take it too close to bedtime because you might get sleep deprived.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I’m interested in responsible drug use and this book was on my radar. Have not read it yet, but I was not impressed by the author after listening to this podcast. I think he severely underestimates the danger of certain drugs. According to him the most concerning side effect of heroin is constipation, and his advice for cocaine is not to take it too close to bedtime because you might get sleep deprived.
Yeah he's all just "hey in a perfect world where everyone had an infinite amount of self discipline then these would be the only side effects" pretty much

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Tried 2C-B for the first time tonight. Honestly kind of boring for a psychedelic, tho I see why it was popular to hand out to strangers at parties. The mental effects are more akin to a standard stimulant despite the psychedelic sensory effects.

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Added some fluoroxetamine to the experience. Again, first time. Again, a little underwhelming. Haven't tripped very much at all since before going through chemo, so 7 years or so. Still apparently a major hardhead because from what I've read, this dose should be enough to incapacitate the average person lol.

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well a week in detox did jack shit. Been kicking on more or less since I got out, except for a 9 day break when I got out of town. But had to come back, and was on it again within an hour or so. Next up is CBT treatment, a longer stay out of town to hopefully get more time to get it out of my system. Not sure after that. I've at least toned down consumption a bit, going non-stop was leading to some pretty intense burnout, dealing with that whole scene constantly was seriously fraying my nerves. Using half my stuff just navigating that whole world to get more, then still being so wiped out I'd go home and use the rest getting completely twacked to blow off steam.

A lot more relaxed now, even though I'm still going at it. Also stopped all IV use and cut drinking down to a fraction of what it was. Small steps I guess.

But yeah meth is kinda evil. Not an awesome lifestyle decision. Who knew?
Dang his last post was 5 years ago^

Yeah hope he's okay

• 1Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
55DDFA12-5E50-4E37-A483-2E7020728894.jpeg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ye, not busting your ball (it's one, right?) here. Just wondering if he's around in some other form.
Yes, ball, singular, lol.

I no longer "trip balls," I just "trip ball."

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users