Azrayne's drug geek thread

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like ketamine that doesn't last as long, and a bit more in your head euphoria. At least that's what I gathered.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ketamine and peyote were the 2 things I never stumbled across during my "Lets eat all the drugs" days.

Dont think I've ever had a real dissociative.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's ketamineish but should last longer from what I understand. And be active orally at reasonable doses.

It's little brother MXE was great, same as described there^ plus a really unique but enjoyable body high and the sense that everything in the universe has been one giant amazing meaningful coincidence that somehow, mindblowlingly, led to you experiencing this very moment.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Ok so this question is going to be boring for any drug oficionado, but here goes. Assume I know nothing and have no contacts, which is true.

My wife has a medical condition that causes constant, significant pain. She's been going to a pain management clinic for more than a decade and takes the equivalent of 180mg of oxycontin per day (of various legally prescribed variants). It only barely manages the pain, and she's now getting more serious side effects like memory loss, hearing loss, and lack of emotional attachment.

I want to see if THC in any form, oil, smoke, edible, will help reduce the quantity of opiates she needs and therefore reduce the side effects. We are not in a legalized state or a state where medical use is available for anything but stage 4 cancer or severe epilepsy.

I need ideas on how I can get either viable seeds here to grow my own or some product (pref oil or edibles) shipped here without ending up swatted.

I do have a good friend who lives in California if that helps.

Ideas/Tips are appreciated!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok so this question is going to be boring for any drug oficionado, but here goes. Assume I know nothing and have no contacts, which is true.

My wife has a medical condition that causes constant, significant pain. She's been going to a pain management clinic for more than a decade and takes the equivalent of 180mg of oxycontin per day (of various legally prescribed variants). It only barely manages the pain, and she's now getting more serious side effects like memory loss, hearing loss, and lack of emotional attachment.

I want to see if THC in any form, oil, smoke, edible, will help reduce the quantity of opiates she needs and therefore reduce the side effects. We are not in a legalized state or a state where medical use is available for anything but stage 4 cancer or severe epilepsy.

I need ideas on how I can get either viable seeds here to grow my own or some product (pref oil or edibles) shipped here without ending up swatted.

You could try one of the CBD products first and see how that goes. This is the one I used, and they have a 50% off discount code, “EDSLOVEU”.

You can get THC vape cartridges, THC tinctures, or THC candies in any of the legal states and get a friend to ship them if she just wants to skip to the good stuff.

whoo

<Silver Donator>
You could try one of the CBD products first and see how that goes. This is the one I used, and they have a 50% off discount code, “EDSLOVEU”.

You can get THC vape cartridges, THC tinctures, or THC candies in any of the legal states and get a friend to ship them if she just wants to skip to the good stuff.
Thank you, we did try a reputable, lab tested CBD oil at maximum available potency with no real results although she said it calmed her a little. It was expensive @ $350/month supply.

Edit: looks like they don't sell the 6000mg vial anymore but this is the same as we tried, just a bit lower dose: Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture - 5000mg - 30ml

Any idea what daily use of THC oil would cost?
Edit again: shit is comparatively cheap. At least in CA. she would have to go through a bottle of 1000mg THC oil every 3-4 days to hit what I was paying for that CBD.

Last edited:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
If you have someone ship make sure to do it through the USPS. They are much more limited by law in the searching they can do on packages.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This should probably go in the health thread but if she has chronic pain and the clinic isn't managing it that is a problem. I have a close friend with chronic regional pain syndrome. Her road to pain management is lifetime long and full of failure. Now that she has finally found a good pain doctor she has good days.

whoo

<Silver Donator>
This should probably go in the health thread but if she has chronic pain and the clinic isn't managing it that is a problem. I have a close friend with chronic regional pain syndrome. Her road to pain management is lifetime long and full of failure. Now that she has finally found a good pain doctor she has good days.

Yeah she's at the maximum legal opioid dosage for outpatient treatment. Neural stimulators and nerve ablations have failed, no surgical options. We're aboutat the end of the road, hence posting in this thread. My next legal options are flying her around the country for experimental treatment not covered by insurance, which I'll start doing soon. Just wanting to exhaust my more reasonable options.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Are you sure she isn't having opioid induced pain? Yes, that's a thing. Depending on what her condition is there are some options. For things like CRPS they use ketamine infusions (5 day stay in the hospital)and regular trigger point injections. I know know all of your details but either way good luck.

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Are you sure she isn't having opioid induced pain? Yes, that's a thing. Depending on what her condition is there are some options. For things like CRPS they use ketamine infusions (5 day stay in the hospital)and regular trigger point injections. I know know all of your details but either way good luck.

Thank you for giving me some more things to look at. No I'm not sure at all. The pain center keeps telling us to do more nerve ablation treatments, but they haven't had any impact at all. I'll research opioid induced pain and the ketamine infusion treatment. Thank you!

Amod Amod if you want to move this into the health thread it probably does belong there.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Agree with the comments on this being opiod related pain. There's not really pain. It's the mind's addiction. Especially if they're consuming the oxy limit per day with no results. Needs a detox session and an honest conversation with another doctor. What's the background on what started the need for the use of oxy? Accident? Injury? Surgery? How long ago?

Oxy has fucked up more lives of the people I know than heroin. No bullshit. It always starts as a simple rx for back pain or whatever. Ends with them going to multiple clinics with multiple rx's resulting in an overdose that lands them in the hospital with organ failure.

Best of luck that it doesn't get to that point.

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the well wishes. No accident or injury. It's Transverse Myelitis, which is a nerve problem with unknown cause and no good treatment options. She's lucky she can walk. Her legs stopped working one day at random. Except for the extreme pain, she recovered 80% of the function. Most people don't and many end up in a wheelchair. She does get some relief from the opiates, otherwise she would be non functional. She hasn't increased dose (or decreased) for 5 years. It's just that now she's starting to see side effects that are more worrying. And she wants to reduce her dependency if possible.

I thought maybe medical MJ would help, but we're not in a legal state. I'll either get some or travel with her to try it as an experiment while we look for help. Johns Hopkins has a specialty practice I'm looking into aa well.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Ive never seen a CRPS, fibromyalgia, etc patient that didn’t also have overt psychiatric issues.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you have someone ship make sure to do it through the USPS. They are much more limited by law in the searching they can do on packages.
Total myth. They don't give a fuck, but the laws for people do not apply to the government even a little. The government can and might open your US mail. The biggest thing protecting you is a gov employee doesn't want to do anything, not that they cant.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Ive never seen a CRPS, fibromyalgia, etc patient that didn’t also have overt psychiatric issues.
I believe it. I think this is a very good example of people's life becoming so complex that mental issues develop due to that.