Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man my divination wizard just fucking carrying me right now early game. Sleep, Grease, saving rolls, disguise . Pally and Cleric doing work trying to replace the black warlock guy with something else, maybe a thief I didn't have to stake for trying to diddle me in my sleep?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Act 1
I actually struggled on picking sides here. I already know I am going to have to play again just so I can bring Minthara next run.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyones elses Halsin quest turbo fucked and refusing to update? I'm done with the goblins etc but:

Killed all the goblin leaders, and every living goblin really, went back to the grove and talked to the druids and got my fancy reward from the wolf statue area, then everyone came to my camp for a big gay party.

The quest is stuck though and just says I need to talk to Zevlor still? Also Halsin is in my camp but just infinite loops his same dialogue and doesn't offer anything new or do anything else?

I'm gonna be real fucking pissed if this is actually broken cause I did all this shit like ~10 hours ago and only just now noticed how busted the quest log is cause I was wondering why this fuckin druid was standing in my camp for so long[/spoiler[

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been reading so much about the romance shit all this time and .. I dont know what you people are saying to make them jump on your crotch so much. Gale is the only one that has actually went above and beyond to being sexual. Like "whoa bro, I just wanted my strong as fuck Tyson ear biting bro to learn some basic magic. Shit ain't happening. ... Yea, thats right. Go feel cold in your tent. Faggot."

Then later, I finished up the Goblin shit and Lae'zul tried to summon the Ghostbusters with something like "you talked a lot of shit and turned your back on me a bunch. If you hadnt did that, Id be riding your dick tonight. But nope. I use sex as a power move cause Im a basic bitch."

I was glad to know that you could romance whoever you wanted in this game, but the longer I play - the fuck if I would romance any-fucking-body. Oof.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyones elses Halsin quest turbo fucked and refusing to update? I'm done with the goblins etc but:

Killed all the goblin leaders, and every living goblin really, went back to the grove and talked to the druids and got my fancy reward from the wolf statue area, then everyone came to my camp for a big gay party.

The quest is stuck though and just says I need to talk to Zevlor still? Also Halsin is in my camp but just infinite loops his same dialogue and doesn't offer anything new or do anything else?

I'm gonna be real fucking pissed if this is actually broken cause I did all this shit like ~10 hours ago and only just now noticed how busted the quest log is cause I was wondering why this fuckin druid was standing in my camp for so long[/spoiler[
Is Zevlor still there to talk to?

Daidraco

Just leave the big gay party. Sleep in your bag if still at night, and if day, just leave the camp. Dont read too much into it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is Zevlor still there to talk to?

Nope Zevlor and all the tieflings left and the party ended.

I'm like, done clearing the underdark already and the gith stronghold, like a dozen hours past the point of the party, and the big gay druid guy is still just afking in my camp repeating his same 2 lines about being glad he's not the first druid anymore and how he wants to bang me.

Whatever broke I'm so far past fixing it I guess I just have to hope it unfucks itself later on when I get the moon tower or whatever it is?

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sexual advancements from males in this game is out of control.
I made a very similar comment several pages back. The homosexuality in this game is aggressive as fuck. It sucks because it wrecks immersion. Any time I go to talk to my male companions I'm already cringing because it's 80/20 in favor of me having to thwart a 'sword' thrust before getting to the important parts of the narrative.

If it were JUST Astarion, fine, okay - the flaming metro-sexual vampire is a homo, but ALL the guys are hyper-aggressive faggots?

Come on, man.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Astarion keeps calling my Paladin "darling" after that magic scene at the camp. His faggotry is off the charts. Gale to his credit isn't even a quarter as bad as Astarion.
Just found Karlach and she seems like a fun one to have around so I think I'm going to respec her to my trap/lockpick bitch and ditch the raging faggot the next time I load up.

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've been reading so much about the romance shit all this time and .. I dont know what you people are saying to make them jump on your crotch so much. Gale is the only one that has actually went above and beyond to being sexual. Like "whoa bro, I just wanted my strong as fuck Tyson ear biting bro to learn some basic magic. Shit ain't happening. ... Yea, thats right. Go feel cold in your tent. Faggot."
I don't know how it's coded but it's really weird. (I can't believe I'm even discussing this in a damn video game) I recruited Wyll when you first meet him and he's been staying at my camp ever since. I had ZERO interactions with him since then. After I recused the druid guy from the goblin fortress and everyone was partying is when Wyll hit on me. He had an exclamation mark so I decided to speak to him not knowing he wanted to fuck. I don't know maybe he got lonely and horny from staying at the camp. Gale now I can understand. I kept always kept him in my party, interacted with him and fed him artifacts twice to support his drug habit. They should of just made it that if you make advances with a male origin character then the romance can start up but not have everyone trying to fuck you.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Astarion keeps calling my Paladin "darling" after that magic scene at the camp. His faggotry is off the charts. Gale to his credit isn't even a quarter as bad as Astarion.
Just found Karlach and she seems like a fun one to have around so I think I'm going to respec her to my trap/lockpick bitch and ditch the raging faggot the next time I load up.
Solid play.

Goonsquad Officer
so i just really got going. i thought i'd play a level 1 fighter, rest in rogue. but i started as a rogue. when i went to multiclass into fighter....it didn't give me heavy armor proff?

does every class kind of "leave out" parts of it when you multiclass in?

also hah, life cleric gets heavy armor, but not fighter when you multiclass in.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I guess this game is true to life. Fags everywhere, icy bitches going grey before giving you some poon.

But it's not true to real life at all unless maybe you're in some omega blue city. It's weird fantasy pushing from the devs (i'd say propaganda but some folks will get themselves into a tizzy). In real life most woman want to meet decent men and homo's, in between raping children, typically leave obviously strait adults alone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So 80% of the male characters so far in this game are gay? Im glad I didnt buy this shit, lol.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So 80% of the male characters so far in this game are gay? Im glad I didnt buy this shit, lol.
I think they're all just set to be romance objects for the main character regardless what you choose.

So gay.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
act 1 spoilers

hag spoilers

approximately 2 seconds after the fight starts, all twenty hag illusions be like
200.gif

• 1Worf

Burns

They have made it so all companions can romance everyone, so everyone gets the "flirt" pickup lines. This isn't even a new thing, in a vast majority of past RPGs, the men who play manginas complain because they want to be able to sex all the people (at the very least all the women), even if they were written super straight.

You can tell a woman wrote this, since that's how the world is presented to them (everyone is hitting on them), but it's stupid immersion breaking bullshit for men, since we are not on the receiving end of such advances. I just want the ability to turn it all off.

P.S. Just looked up this Mangina and none of them have the gamer/MMO definition, which is men who like to play female characters in games...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity