Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm looking forward to that feature. I just rolled a random appearance for my Tav because I typically don't care what they look like but it rolled up a bloody ugly one which is starting to bother me.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Start the fight by silencing her spawn point and unload on that bitch. Doing that with 4 people and no missiles on tactician with little prep was rage inducing. 6 back to back 13-15 dmg acid sprays? Eat a dick

Yeah, getting surprised by her on tactician is pretty damn brutal. Even if you are spaced out, having all the clones ray of sickness someone is pretty much assured death.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Completed my playthrough last night, very cool ending. Been a long time since I enjoyed anything non MMO as much as this. I want to see other playthrough options, but not sure I will jump right back in. Had a bit of burnout trying to explore everything, so took a couple of 2-3 day breaks as I worked through Lower City. I wish they would have been faster with the patches, but still GOTY for me.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Now I'd like to know if there's away to get Shar's Spear, while doing Shadowheart's Redemption Arc

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
We can change our pronouns!!!!

lol get fucked on that pronoun thing. I fully expect every goblin I come across to drop whatever BG variance of the N word is to Wyll, or cracker to any white character etc. It's about as immersion breaking as Sirona was to have some hostile race be bound to that concept.

Such a silly waste of code

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Huge list of fixes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
My group has pretty much just been killing everything so far and barely doing any quests. We just finished the forge and have been having a ton of fun. Everyone other than me is playing in multiple other games and groups. This was money well spent. So far I'm a little surprised that anyone has any issues with any fights, they are fun but pretty much straight forward. My main gripe is the loot whore buddy of mine. Luckily I played a Warlock so it doesn't affect me much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The "auto-dialogue" option for multiplayer is definitely nice. Should've been there on release, but still nice.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone run into a situation where throwing on a char (barb specifically maybe?) results in the targeting system putting your little ghost-view preview right next to the npc and of course, enemy is too close disadvantaged? Sometimes have to cancel and re-throw the jav 3-4 times before it doesn't do that shit. Not sure if I'm accidentally making it happen somehow

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You know your team is off the rails when Lae'zel becomes the voice of reason.

• 1Double Worf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
started a goodie goodie play through, monk (because of course)

Shadowheart build:
Of course I stole the +3 sword this time around, because eh

Not sure if I'll keep Ast around, after I harvest him for +2 perm Str, but if so probably respec him to bardlock around when I start subclassing Monk/Rogue to make up for out of combat stealth theft (respecced him early more useful ad bard with sharp shooter)

Monk + HGE/CGE early game

What I found annoying as an evil playthrough, is the loss in powerful items, during the early game, where they matter the most.

Seeing as I don't care about NPCs, it really doesn't matter if I bone a blue elf, or a normal colored elf so... eh

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
9iveb0sys1qb1.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, I know Astarion will stay the same race - cant offend the fags. Gale, though? 1000% Sub-Saharan African, and also a backstory change that puts him from an advanced civilization in another time and place. The whole show still rife with gay sex.
Writers will be tripping over their feminine dicks to be on the first show to bring sex with animals and people who identify as animals to the big screen. #sobrave

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm expecting of course both designated badass women (Lae'zel and Karlach) being played by black actresses, because it has to be done.

Gale may stay white as a flaming homo, as is obviously Astarion. Wyll is of course perfect, so no change. Shadowheart will remain as the token white woman. And then they'll add at least three characters that are nowhere in the game, because each of the scripwriters wants a self-insert to push.

The show might be saved if we truly find out what those mindflayer tentacles may be used for... (okay, not for Netflix)

• 1Worf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You think giving a +3 sword to Laz at lvl 3 is op’d?

Try that build spec for the light domain cleric at lvl 5 I linked above with the same gearing + transfuse health. OH monks with str Elixirs early for stat distribution, are OP, but nothing on LD to lock the battlefield down, AOE merc everything, and heal ad infinitum at level 5.

I know there’s builds that can make you damage immune, but to effectively buff your party, heal your party, nullify your enemies attacks, and aoe them into oblivion; this is amongst the most efficient ( albeit you can probably just build a super nuke spec that can clear the board in one turn, but that seems anticlimactic)

Last edited: