Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea how this has anything to do with Dungeons and Dragons

Don't want to watch the whole 4 hour presentation to avoid spoilers, but found this part. It's the sex scene with the druid. Which we all knew they were going to put these cheesy sex scenes in the game for the crowd that goes for that shit.

Also, they added a player only origin that is 100% customizable called "The Hunger" which looks like it is alluding to a blood hungry tadpole in your head...maybe.

Gay Bear timestamped to 5:35:28

Caliane

Don't want to watch the whole 4 hour presentation to avoid spoilers, but found this part. It's the sex scene with the druid. Which we all knew they were going to put these cheesy sex scenes in the game for the crowd that goes for that shit.

Also, they added a player only origin that is 100% customizable called "The Hunger" which looks like it is alluding to a blood hungry tadpole in your head...maybe.

Gay Bear timestamped to 5:35:28
man, I hate the weird sex/romance shit in crpgs. I just don't get it. who enjoys the weird fake stilted "romances" with npcs? so unnatural.

also, so yes, druid obvious. but not a silly residual of an npc in shapeshift, while going into a cutscene. its scripted that way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Outside of this sex scene stuff, how is the pandering in this game? Are all the males bumbling idiots while the virtuous hers and xers roll up their sleeves and save the day? Or is it a good game like DoS2.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Outside of this sex scene stuff, how is the pandering in this game? Are all the males bumbling idiots while the virtuous hers and xers roll up their sleeves and save the day? Or is it a good game like DoS2.
Didn't really notice any of that sort of garbage in Early Access.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
IMG_1259.jpeg

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure there will be a black character or a gay character and you boomer fucks can lose your mind over it for 4 pages.

• 6Faggotry
  • 1NPC
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I wanna see what % of players kill the vampire faggot at the first possible opportunity.

But yeah, lets not kid ourselves, these seethers dont have children so they have expendable income to waste on encouraging degeneracy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
1999:
-Yeah, and the druid fucks a dude as a bear.
-Lol, that's hilarious.

2023:
-That's the gay furry agenda! They're turning my kids into gay furries, if I had kids!

Your pearl clutching, true snowflake, angry at everything not normal to me shit is soooo fucking tiring.

I will say, after ignoring people who just spout the same dumb shit for reactions here out of their little /pol safehouse it is much nicer for the mostpart.

• 7Moron
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 15 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You can also Romance Boo but you gonna need some tape and Minsc leaves the party afterwards.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1999:
-Lol, that's hilarious.

2023:
-That's the gay furry agenda! They're turning my kids into gay furries, if I had kids!

Your pearl clutching, true snowflake, angry at everything not normal to me shit is soooo fucking tiring.

I will say, after ignoring people who just spout the same dumb shit for reactions here out of their little /pol safehouse it is much nicer for the mostpart.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
1999:
-Lol, that's hilarious.

2023:

First one is a joke, second is actually not supposed to be a joke but a tender serious scene, but this moron pretends they are the same and its silly to point out how insane the second one truly is. But I guess this furry lib doesnt post in general, just wildly flailing in the game forum trying to pretend societal degeneracy isnt being pushed through in games like this. Pathetic

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
we know who is gonna jack off to the bestiality scene

but more seriously, this is source compliant to me

faggots fuck animals, where do u think AIDS came from?

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1999:
-Lol, that's hilarious.

2023:

This type of degeneracy went from the margins and absurd humor to us being told we have to celebrate it or we lose our jobs. That's the trend and anyone who claims it isn't is ignorant beyond belief or lying.

Gargoyles are fine on the outside of the church. You sick fucks are placing them on the altar inside.

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users