Ball Crushers Unite

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Russiagate confirmed.

1578350185522.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So much faggotry in that link I don’t even know where to begin complaining about the faggotry. First clown world problems.

At least theyre not crossing their legs when they sit.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you are unable to cross your legs, you are a fat and weak person.

If you are able to cross your legs and choose to do so, you are just a weak person.

I am able to cross my legs and choose not to. Be it my balls or my simple choice, it matters not.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A normal person knows he is right when Vanessa Vanessa disagrees, so thanks for the endorsement.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That you think a facepalm to your first post was somehow disagreeing with you or anything in this thread is WHY you are demonstrating your IQ to be approximately 87. Furthermore, here is nothing normal about a retard who is quickly approaching just as many posts in my thread as Hodj had, and the fact you think you ARE normal is a prime textbook example of why you deserve (and receive) facepalms.

P.S. Stop tagging me; your obsession is quite disgusting.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That you think a facepalm to your first post was somehow disagreeing with you or anything in this thread is WHY you are demonstrating your IQ to be approximately 87.

I see.

What do you think the facepalm reaction means?

I only have 87 IQ, so clear that up for me.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.