Barbie (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Barbie (2023)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Greta Gerwig

Cast: Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, America Ferrera, Issa Rae, Kate McKinnon, Ariana Greenblatt, Alexandra Shipp, Emma Mackey, Michael Cera, Scott Evans, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Emerald Fennell, Connor Swindells, Rhea Perlman, Sharon Rooney, Ana Kayne, Simu Liu, Ncuti Gatwa, Jamie Demetriou, Hari Nef

Release: 2023-07-19

Plot: A doll living in Barbieland is expelled for not being perfect enough and sets off on an adventure in the real world.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't really understand the casting. I never pictured Barbie and Ken being middle-aged.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How did you picture them (not an invitation to talk about you undressing them)
I dunno, obnoxious young 20s kids of rich dads who hooked up with ridiculously tall super models wives.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Aw shit Orange Cassidy staring in movies!

1655319569467.png

• 2Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If this turns out like the Baywatch movie, Ill be ok with that.

• 2Like

Caliane

Live action barbie is a mistake. it will never be as good as life in the dreamhouse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

LMAO wtf is this trailer and who are they actually aiming this movie at?

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Greta Gerwig is directing so I'm pretty sure it's not purely some square "sell merchandise" movie.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Greta Gerwig is directing so I'm pretty sure it's not purely some square "sell merchandise" movie.

Yea its def not going to be a movie to sell toys, how exec's got convinced to let a Barbie movie be directed by the person who made Lady bird and written by the dude who wrote Marriage Story its beyond me lol.

Actually the entire production team is insane, Cinematographer is the one Scorsese has used exclusively since Wolf of Wall Street and did 8 mile. The composer is the one Wes Anderson uses for all of his films. The writer wrote Marriage Story, Fantastic Mr Fox, and Life Aquatic. The costume designer did 1917, The Batman, Darkest Hour and fucking Black Mirror. Hell the dude responsable for all the SFX did the entire Sandman TV show. Lol this film has a couple dozen Oscars behind it not to mention the actors.

Its like they went fuck it we are going all in, oh and hire Will Farrell to be the asshole CEO of Mattel in the film. Movies like this are fascinating to see get made, it really reminds me of the Lego movie which shouldn't have work but did amazingly.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database