Barry

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
And? We're talking about Fuches' story arc, not Sally's perspective where the fuck are you even getting that from?

But even then, Hank told Sally it would be up to Fuches what happens to them so you're still wrong even after moving the goal posts for no reason
Wow.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Right its like he is ignoring everything about human nature and what is between the lines.
Its not even that. My statement was about generic characters. He somehow managed to pick out not only a single character but a specific one that wasnt even part of the conversation and then decided that this was what is being told to him. The lack of intelligence that resulted in that post is so stunning I am fucking speechless.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Right its like he is ignoring everything about human nature and what is between the lines.

I understand they were going for something along the lines of Fuches saving Barry's son as a whole redemption thing, but the way they went about it made absolutely no sense. Hank was desperate to get Fuches off his back, if he just told him to let Sally and the son go over the phone Hank would have. The whole shootout was completely unnecessary. Fuches held all the cards. They even showed Hank reluctant to bring the son out because he didn't want Fuches to harm him.

Its not even that. My statement was about generic characters. He somehow managed to pick out not only a single character but a specific one that wasnt even part of the conversation and then decided that this was what is being told to him. The lack of intelligence that resulted in that post is so stunning I am fucking speechless.

Then who are you even talking about? If you're talking about Fuches, then he knew Hank wasn't going to do anything to them. If you mean Barry, then that just means Fuches was manipulating him to make him think he saved his family so that's not redemption.

There's nobody you could have been talking about that would make your post any less retarded

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fuches ... knew Hank wasn't going to do anything to them.
Why would he know that? Was it the hiring of assassins to kill him Fuches or the attempted rocketing of him or the kidnapping or being a mob boss that made Fuches think that Hank was just playing around?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why would he know that? Was it the hiring of assassins to kill him Fuches or the attempted rocketing of him or the kidnapping or being a mob boss that made Fuches think that Hank was just playing around?

Probably the part where he literally told Fuches he would give him anything he wanted if Fuches didn't kill him. Wait, you think Hank kidnapped them and was going to kill them if Fuches didn't do what he wanted?

Holy shit.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Probably the part where he literally told Fuches he would give him anything he wanted if Fuches didn't kill him. Wait, you think Hank kidnapped them and was going to kill them if Fuches didn't do what he wanted?

Holy shit.
Oh so Fuches believed what Hank was telling him? Wow yeah that must have been it. Yikes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh so Fuches believed what Hank was telling him? Wow yeah that must have been it. Yikes.

You realized you fucked up, but don't want to admit it so instead you'll just keep digging your retarded hole deeper and deeper.

Yes, of course Fuches believed Hank. Everyone thinks Fuches wants Barry dead, so why would he care what happens to Sally or Barry's son? What would killing them do for Hank?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You realized you fucked up, but don't want to admit it so instead you'll just keep digging your retarded hole deeper and deeper.

Yes, of course Fuches believed Hank. Everyone thinks Fuches wants Barry dead, so why would he care what happens to Sally or Barry's son? What would killing them do for Hank?
Hank is a crime boss of a violent organization who just attempted twice to murder Fuches and kidnapped two innocent people in order to get what he wants. Fuches just spent a long time in prison where he did not learn to trust people, survived two assassination attempts a day or two ago and runs a gang of ex cons who have no trouble cutting off heads. Yet Fuches trusted what Hank told him. Yeah that makes real fucking sense.

Get the fuck out of here with your retarded bullshit. Holy shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hank is a crime boss of a violent organization who just attempted twice to murder Fuches and kidnapped two innocent people in order to get what he wants. Fuches just spent a long time in prison where he did not learn to trust people, survived two assassination attempts a day or two ago and runs a gang of ex cons who have no trouble cutting off heads. Yet Fuches trusted what Hank told him. Yeah that makes real fucking sense.

Get the fuck out of here with your retarded bullshit. Holy shit.

Dig that hole deeper and deeper. How does kidnapping Barry's wife and kid work as leverage against Fuches? Fuches is the one that told Hank to put the hit on Barry.

You keep saying Fuches doesn't believe Hank, but what reason does Hank have to lie about any of this? How are you this stupid?

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>

Holy shit.
The shootout was a good way to wrap up Fuches' story but too convoluted to adequately wrap up all three of the auxiliary characters at once. Fuches diving on top of Barry's son once the meetup turned into a full on shootout and protecting him from whatever stray shots or hand grenades got tossed was what I got out of that scene but, I guess we can all see, there was a lot of weird nuance to the whole situation that got in the way. Given the core characters I still enjoyed what they did and I still agree with youthat they really didn't know what to do with Hank and Sally. I do think that the Fuches' redemption arc was necessary for the weird Barry one to hit as well as it did

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The shootout was a good way to wrap up Fuches' story but too convoluted to adequately wrap up all three of the auxiliary characters at once. Fuches diving on top of Barry's son once the meetup turned into a full on shootout and protecting him from whatever stray shots or hand grenades got tossed was what I got out of that scene but, I guess we can all see, there was a lot of weird nuance to the whole situation that got in the way. Given the core characters I still enjoyed what they did and I still agree with youthat they really didn't know what to do with Hank and Sally. I do think that the Fuches' redemption arc was necessary for the weird Barry one to hit as well as it did

I agree the shootout would have been awesome, just the way they got there falls apart if you really think about it.

Sally's story is even messier, though. She feels guilty about killing the guy.. who was strangling her and trying to kill her? Then her guilt ultimately leads to her just telling Barry to turn himself in? And she's with Barry because he makes her feel safe, even though they broke up in the first place because he scared her and when she needed him the most he was KTFO. It's like they kept changing their mind with what to do with her and then her story just ended

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Dig that hole deeper and deeper. How does kidnapping Barry's wife and kid work as leverage against Fuches? Fuches is the one that told Hank to put the hit on Barry.

You keep saying Fuches doesn't believe Hank, but what reason does Hank have to lie about any of this? How are you this stupid?
What leverage? What the fuck are you talking about? Fuches saw that Barry's kid was kidnapped by a violent crime boss, the end. Holy fuck what a stupid cock sucker you are. What the fuck are you even babbling about. Why the fuck would Fuches believe anything that Hank says at all? On any topic? Were you dropped on your head as child? What the fuck kind of stupid faggot are you?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What leverage? What the fuck are you talking about? Fuches saw that Barry's kid was kidnapped by a violent crime boss, the end. Holy fuck what a stupid cock sucker you are. What the fuck are you even babbling about. Why the fuck would Fuches believe anything that Hank says at all? On any topic? Were you dropped on your head as child? What the fuck kind of stupid faggot are you?

Now I see why everyone shits on you all the time, you're so retarded you don't even realize you're retarded.

Fuches saw that Barry's kid was kidnapped by a violent crime boss, the end.

No, that wasn't the end. Somehow you weren't smart enough to follow along with anything that was happening. In your feeble mind, Hank kidnaps Barry's son FOR NO REASON and Fuches just happens to find out about it and goes to rescue him. Were they talking to fast or something? How did you miss all the context and why all of that happened?

You should be embarrassed about fucking stupid you sound.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Now I see why everyone shits on you all the time, you're so retarded you don't even realize you're retarded.

No, that wasn't the end. Somehow you weren't smart enough to follow along with anything that was happening. In your feeble mind, Hank kidnaps Barry's son FOR NO REASON and Fuches just happens to find out about it and goes to rescue him. Were they talking to fast or something? How did you miss all the context and why all of that happened?

You should be embarrassed about fucking stupid you sound.
You said the kid and Sally were not in danger from anyone other than Fuches. As if Hank is not a dangerous person. This is like talking to a fucking chimp, holy shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You said the kid and Sally were not in danger from anyone other than Fuches. As if Hank is not a dangerous person. This is like talking to a fucking chimp, holy shit.

It's obvious you realized you were wrong and going in circles to avoid admitting it. I refuse to believe someone would be able to operate a keyboard with the level of intelligence you're showing.

The show made very clear they were in no danger from Hank and were only taken to appease Fuches. It was also very clear that Hank was scared shitless of Fuches, the show even told us multiple times. How you missed that, is beyond me but you should probably stop arguing about it because you're just embarrassing yourself.

Your idea that Hank took them for no reason and was going to hurt them makes zero sense and is contradicted by the show, which made that shit crystal clear. At no point was it suggested that Fuches believed Hank might be lying, because why the fuck would he?

None of this is complicated or takes multiple viewings. It's obvious shit that was spelled out for the viewer, but somehow went way over your head and since you're too stupid to realize you're stupid you're arguing about it. The fact that you've now tried to turn this into "LOL YOU CANT SAY HANKS NOT A BAD DUDE!!!!" shows how badly you've been beaten

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's obvious you realized you were wrong and going in circles to avoid admitting it. I refuse to believe someone would be able to operate a keyboard with the level of intelligence you're showing.

The show made very clear they were in no danger from Hank and were only taken to appease Fuches. It was also very clear that Hank was scared shitless of Fuches, the show even told us multiple times. How you missed that, is beyond me but you should probably stop arguing about it because you're just embarrassing yourself.

Your idea that Hank took them for no reason and was going to hurt them makes zero sense and is contradicted by the show, which made that shit crystal clear. At no point was it suggested that Fuches believed Hank might be lying, because why the fuck would he?

None of this is complicated or takes multiple viewings. It's obvious shit that was spelled out for the viewer, but somehow went way over your head and since you're too stupid to realize you're stupid you're arguing about it. The fact that you've now tried to turn this into "LOL YOU CANT SAY HANKS NOT A BAD DUDE!!!!" shows how badly you've been beaten.
So you dont understand that there is a difference between the viewer perspective and the character perspective. Gotcha. Hey how would you feel if you didnt eat breakfast yesterday?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you dont understand that there is a difference between the viewer perspective and the character perspective. Gotcha. Hey how would you feel if you didnt eat breakfast yesterday?

Round and round you go. There's a reason why you refuse to answer why Hank kidnapped them, because its the same reason why Fuches knows Hank's not going to hurt them.

You lost, move on

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Round and round you go. There's a reason why you refuse to answer why Hank kidnapped them, because its the same reason why Fuches knows Hank's not going to hurt them.

You lost, move on
Round and round is right.

Q: "hey do you know there is a difference between character perspective and viewer"

A: "Yes"

Followed by:

"The show made very clear", "the show even told us multiple times", "It's obvious shit that was spelled out for the viewer", "knows Hank's not going to hurt them".

Round and round indeed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Round and round is right.

Q: "hey do you know there is a difference between character perspective and viewer"

A: "Yes"

Followed by:

"The show made very clear", "the show even told us multiple times", "It's obvious shit that was spelled out for the viewer", "knows Hank's not going to hurt them".

Round and round indeed.

You're just sad now. You're trying to say Fuches thought Hank would kill them, despite that not making any sense and everything in the show contradicting it.

"Hurr durr Fuches had this motivation that nobody ever mentioned or hinted towards and makes no sense, but I'm clinging on to it because I can't admit I was wrong."

Yeah, man, Fuches definitely thought Hank was going to kill Sally and the kid despite him having no reason to think that and it contradicting everything else that was happening

You're super smart and comprehend things really well 👍