Battlefield 2042

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That bf1942 and bc2 inclusion got me wanting that badly
That and you can add a ban list! Being able to remove cheaters and assholes is almost worth the price. Not going to buy this day 1 but if they support this for more then 3 months we might have a winner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I played the absolute shithole of a beta and didn't refund because I thought SOMETHING would come out of this game. Maybe I'm right. I didn't see any Hardline stuff in there though, unfortunately.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's gotta not run like shit though.

The success of this game is ultimately going to come down to performance and whether the shooting and netcode actually feel right or not.

Which for me...both were a big negative.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Which for me...both were a big negative.

I think it's going to come down to EA policing their own servers and support. They shit the bed on both in the last game then got mad and left the guns all fucked up balance wise and never touched it again.

Performance may be a big issue as well after seeing that gameplay trailer.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Thinking I might have to load this one up with an aimbot and give it a whirl. Do you get death comms at all from enemies you kill circa war zone?

• 1Faggotry

Hekotat

Only 22 guns at launch, and only 2 LMGs. The rest will be behind battle passes, lol.

1636222231756.png

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SFAR? Is there a reason why they arent properly naming firearms like they did in BF4?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's also the future so the names have changed some.
Yeah but the weapon picture is a SCAR-H, which has been around for 10-15 years now. It was also in BF4 and known by the proper name as well.

Just seems a little odd.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And stupid.

Not having real gun licenses on a AAA game in 2022 basically is a fucking joke.

Unless its just for that specific gun type and they couldnt get FN Herstal on board.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting how Dice got details on the Sig MCX Spear 6.8spc before any other media outlets, I wonder if they plan on incorperating the other competiting rifles, General Dynamic's bullpup and Textron.

spronk

FPS noob
EA won't pay licensing fees for any guns since like 2012 so any gun manufacture that wants money basically gets renamed.

Hekotat

That pretty much buried what tiny interest I might have had in the game.

That is insultingly to few guns.

That pretty much buried what tiny interest I might have had in the game.

That is insultingly to few guns.

We play bfv regularly and see maybe one or two hackers and switch servers til we find one without. Well yesterday there was a server with 6 to 8 hackers in one game just beating the dogshit out of us, we hopped around trying to find one without but it didn't go well.

Game is gonna be out of control with them for sure.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Going to be like pre-ejaculation where it comes early then you get to hear all the excuses after and how its never happened before.

• 1Like

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going to be like pre-ejaculation where it comes early then you get to hear all the excuses after and how its never happened before.
After seeing Vanguard, I dont think I can wait much longer for a new FPS game to enjoy. If both suck, then its back to WZ.