Battlefield Bad Company 3

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The guy that leaked BF1 before it was announced just leaked that BC3 is the next game in the series set to launch next year.

I'm really excited but I'm sure EA will find a way to fuck it up. BC2 was a perfect storm and I don't see those greedy fucks keeping that kind of track record.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know bf vietnam was popular, but I'm just not feeling another vietnam game. Bring on the 2142 remake or other near future. Was awful solo compared to other BF but custom tactical servers on that game were so sweet.

Hekotat

I know bf vietnam was popular, but I'm just not feeling another vietnam game. Bring on the 2142 remake or other near future. Was awful solo compared to other BF but custom tactical servers on that game were so sweet.

BC2 was the greatest/most fun BF game I've ever played and I've played them all. So much fun with friends.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

BC2 was the greatest/most fun BF game I've ever played and I've played them all. So much fun with friends.
Sure and it was modern day items/tech. I worry it's going to be more limited by vietnam era, for some of the same reasons I want in love with bf1.

I did hate the more constrained maps of bc2, but I've always like bf for vehicles, including air.

Hekotat

Sure and it was modern day items/tech. I worry it's going to be more limited by vietnam era, for some of the same reasons I want in love with bf1.

I did hate the more constrained maps of bc2, but I've always like bf for vehicles, including air.

I think the time it took to unlock everything in BF1 is what killed it, as well as the limited depth and shit guns other than one per class that was king shit. I really hated having to prone to fire a rocket, gave the tank just enough time to kill you.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I hear you with 2142. But BC2 Vietman was pretty fucking good.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Honestly forgot there was a bc vietnam, i skipped it. was thinking original bf viet.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Battlefield Vietnam was hilarious. I still remember getting run over by SA goons back then (We all played together) by people in jeeps and seeing them fly by, run me over, and off they went into the sunset with Surfin' Bird blasting on their radio which all players heard.

Never laughed so hard in my life when it would happen.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I remember one game of BFV where a guy in a Huey just kept flying in circles playing the bird song and both his team and the enemy team tried to kill hin

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

I remember one game of BFV where a guy in a Huey just kept flying in circles playing the bird song and both his team and the enemy team tried to kill hin

LOL I remember assholes doing that, just hovering above you not doing shit playing that song over and over again.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
why must one of my favorite games be sacrificed on the altar of EA's shittiness? :(

• 2Solidarity

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
????

They have nailed the BF games. Little to no shenanigans with crates and shit.
I have little to no faith the battlefront stupid won’t be continued here.

Expect shit, be surprised if it’s not is my motto.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I think the time it took to unlock everything in BF1 is what killed it, as well as the limited depth and shit guns other than one per class that was king shit. I really hated having to prone to fire a rocket, gave the tank just enough time to kill you.

Really only Support and kinda assault had a weapon issue at release medic and scout had a lot of good weapons. Heavy tank was OP at release to, now tanks just seem to implode unless they sit back or have 1-2 pocket repairs.

Hope this "leak" is wrong, would rather go back to 2142 or WW2. Didn't like nam (nor did I know many people who did when it came out).

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
FUCK. YES.

Utnayan Utnayan - There will be zero critisms of Bad Company, or I'm going to campaign for mod next cycle and ban you.

I would hope. Problem is, this is EA. We just saw what happened to ME:A and SW battlefront. Bad company two was a fantastic game. I have zero faith in EA. Hopefully I’m wrong. Battlefield 1 was pretty good. And maybe they learned their lesson on Star Wars.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Araxen

BC2 was an amazing game, but in this era of gaming I doubt BC3 even comes close. It'll be bloated down with micro-transaction bullshit. EA will learn to hide it better this time around.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like