Battlefield Bad Company 3

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And don't forget bf1 already was kinda that way, was possible to actually but those skin loot cheated though i don't know who did.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
And don't forget bf1 already was kinda that way, was possible to actually but those skin loot cheated though i don't know who did.

Whales who wanted skins got them, remember people were pissed when they came out with the legendary tank skins that were super super rare (even though they didn't tell anyone they were so rare)

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Bf1 didnt really do it for me..BF4 felt like a glorified expansion, BF3 was pretty good imho, but not as good as bad co 2.

Just seems like it's been getting more and more meh with each subsequent game :(

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Bf1 didnt really do it for me..BF4 felt like a glorified expansion, BF3 was pretty good imho, but not as good as bad co 2.

Just seems like it's been getting more and more meh with each subsequent game :(

I was really hyped for BF1. It was a good game, but I felt it was a dying simulator. Which WW1 pretty much was though.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
2143 when?

I really liked BC and BC2, so I'll look into BC3.

If the gameplay/unlock system is anything like BF3-BFone I'll pass though.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Please, god, no more futuristic battlefields until we have at least 2 from Vietnam-Desert Storm.

• 1Like

Araxen

Please, god, no more futuristic battlefields until we have at least 2 from Vietnam-Desert Storm.

2142 was really good. I would like Vietnam first, but 2143 I wouldn't argue with. It was a solid game. Honestly, any game coming out in the future might be fucked up with microtransactions. I fear the glory days are over.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think the time it took to unlock everything in BF1 is what killed it, as well as the limited depth and shit guns other than one per class that was king shit. I really hated having to prone to fire a rocket, gave the tank just enough time to kill you.
BF1 wad garbage. Basically a ww1 skin of battlefront. Vehicles were power ups, way to infantry focused.

As a owner of every bf game since 1942, massively disappointed with it.

Battlefield Vietnam was hilarious. I still remember getting run over by SA goons back then (We all played together) by people in jeeps and seeing them fly by, run me over, and off they went into the sunset with Surfin' Bird blasting on their radio which all players heard.

Never laughed so hard in my life when it would happen.
I absolutely loved picking up a tank or jeep with a helo and just dropping it did that it would blow up.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Shut yer face!

2142 IMO was their best BF game. Camp Gibraltor their best map. BC2 was a very close second. The rest rank em how you will. I for one have been waiting over a decade for a sequel!

BC2 Vietnam holds up EXTREMELY well! Like it could be released today well and it would be a hit.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
BF1 wad garbage. Basically a ww1 skin of battlefront. Vehicles were power ups, way to infantry focused.

As a owner of every bf game since 1942, massively disappointed with it.

It definitely felt like BattleFIELD. Not Battlefront. My issue were the maps were pretty bad. Vehicles were meh, because the maps were bad. THEN the silly ass train/zepplin thing on every map? Come on.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We ought to fire up BC2 on steam this weekend and kick each other's asses, I know ya'll are faggots and won't do it though.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

We ought to fire up BC2 on steam this weekend and kick each other's asses, I know ya'll are faggots and won't do it though.
If I'm home i would, think i have it on ea launcher.

Stability was always an issue, seemed like timing wise they always came out near end of life for my computer's. Both bf2and bf4 I'd played for months then bf 2 wouldn't load couldn't ever fix it. Bf4 got some issue with load a game and never load or within 2 minutes kicked/connection drop. Multiple patches, updates, reinstalling including random drivers, never fixed that one either.

Shame since bf4 was probably my career highlight for dominating score board.