Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
This was just announced. I enjoyed the first game and as a 40k fan I'm pretty fucking hyped for this one, especially after this trailer. Details are scarce but it looks like necrons and tyranids are in and it takes place during or after the thirteenth black crusade, as we see Cadia destroyed and a mention of Guilleman being back.

Edit: "It will include, at launch, all 12 factions from the original tabletop game and its expansion Armada it is based on: the Imperial Navy, Space Marines, Adeptus Mechanicus, Necrons, Chaos, Aeldari Corsairs, Aeldari Craftworld, Drukhari, the T’au Merchant and Protector Fleets, Orks, and finally, the Tyranids." That's pretty amazing, hopefully they're all actually unique feeling and at least somewhat balanced.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm with the commentors on facebook and elsewhere. Very very leary after so many bugs left for so long and not fixed to this day in the original. Balance changes that were not addressed for I guess over a year. Lots of stuff that took months to come out after release that should have been sooner.

Unless there's a good trial. For sure not a day 1 buy from what I saw of the last wait till enough solid reviews or on sale. Giant 40k fan or not. (Pic related about my level of dedication to 40k..)

IMG_20170910_144512.jpg

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On sale on steam for %25 off, not trusting them myself so not ordering but for those hyped for it, good time to grab.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got this on steam sale. Pretty fun. Way more involved than I thought it was at first. Starting to get deep into it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Just a note that this is now on PC GamePass for those who are at all interested. I'm enjoying it and GamePass is a gift that keeps on giving.