Battlerite

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Early release is today, who's in?

www.battlerite.com

Remake of Bloodline Champions. One of my favorite PVP games to date.

2v2, or 3v3 arena. No gear, no waits. Jump right in and use skill to win.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Seen some of my followed streamers playing this on Twitch. Looks pretty cool!

Unfortunately I no longer have the reflexes of my younger self and I imagine I will get destroyed if I pick this up :p

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hey I am right there with you. I use to be great at these types of games.

Now I regularly miss the x when trying to close window tabs and minimize them instead...that's when I knew online gaming was nearly up for me.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm digging the game. It's WoW arenas meets League of Legends gameplay.

Easy to get in to, but there is obviously a huge skill cap.

Last edited:

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yea this is good shit. Linked it to a few buddies and they all instantly bought it. @turbo this may be your jam you smite fiend.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Be sure to look out for Hafu streaming when she's online. She's really good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So I played like 4 games completely fine, now all of a sudden the damn game just disconnects? crashes? I don't even know since there is no status window or indication. I can't play vs AI or anything. I'll be running around and then everything just freezes and I run in place like a DC. Same thing happens in DX9 and DX11 mode.

Actually I think I fixed it and it was a HD space issue. Didn't realize my game drive was down to almost no space. Uninstalled Battlerite and went to reinstall and it said out of space lol. Cleared up some stuff and everything is perfect now.

Really liking Varesh. We 2v2'd with him and Reth playing Oldur and it worked pretty well.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fun game, need more friends playing :) Love the sun guy healer that can petrify, nice mix of healing and damage/control.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Friend request Hutorn. I'll play with ya sometime, if I ever log on. Mostly been watching streams instead of playing myself. I played a ton back when it was bloodline champions. Still feel like it's the best skill based pvp game there is and hope to play more soon

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Game sucks. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. Pitchford and Sage are involved.

You are much better off playing Smite or Paragon.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't played a lot lately, but I've always found this game pretty fun in short spurts.

Definitely doesn't suck, and it's comical that someone would recommend the piece of shit that is Paragon over this game.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeaaaaah ign is asleepdan, played it when it was bloodlines just picked this up like a month ago?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll have to add you, I need people to play with, currently play against AI only. I don't think I'm ready to get rekt by people yet but I'll damn sure try.

I loved bloodlines, didn't realize this was the same game they updated until the other day.