Baywatch

Xeldar

Silver Squire
fourth grade, one of the first things we printed out from the internets was a playboy photo of Pam. I can remember folding the photo, putting it in my pocket and distributing the photo at morning recess.

Good times.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Pam was pretty cute on Home Improvement.

140518225013-07-pamela-anderson-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's holding that sledge hammer so you can imagine it being your dick. But then again, so is Al (if that's your thing)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pamela Anderson announced today at age 48 she's going to pose for playboy.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Pamela Anderson announced today at age 48 she's going to pose for playboy.
Didn't playboy announce earlier this year they are no longer doing nudes? With botox, makeup and photoshop, she probably looks the same as 30. Gotta remember the neck though. Cougars always forget about the neck.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They aren't putting nudes in the magazine, but aren't they still doing their online stuff?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
google image search "flaunt magazine pamela", and thats her recent pictorial for september. I have no idea what flaunt mag is, but when you google pam, thats one of the most recent results (along w/ news of the recent playboy)

and yea, she'll be the last nude, i guess they wanted the closest thing to monroe.
Pamela Anderson will be on the cover of the last nude issue of Playboy magazine, ending a tradition of centerfolds baring all for the publication.
the cover, nsfw
CVUDWhCVEAA03K5.jpg