Bear Brook

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i was listening to eps 1 and waiting for the hook, then w/ that new state trooper on the case

i love hearing about inept or corrupt popo!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah man it's sad all.around
it's pretty baller tho that ancestry chick basically created an entire new field and the one responsible for the golden state murderer solving, think i'll go dig some stuff on her, she sounds like crazy OCD tho, but well, thats what you need.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah, I can't remember if it's bear brook or another podcast but they go into how dangerous it is that police can just go in there but its also necessary.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I can't remember if it's bear brook or another podcast but they go into how dangerous it is that police can just go in there but its also necessary.
yea they were talking about it for a bit, about ethical geneology, but you basically can't control it cuz anyone with your genes can just spread it.

shes currently working on another cold case, fuck it sounds fucking spooky (what they call this cold case)
Episode 12: The Boy in the Box - Crime Dolls Podcast

dizzie

Triggered Happy
yea they were talking about it for a bit, about ethical geneology, but you basically can't control it cuz anyone with your genes can just spread it.

shes currently working on another cold case, fuck it sounds fucking spooky (what they call this cold case)
Episode 12: The Boy in the Box - Crime Dolls Podcast

Boy in the box is pretty famous case, not really spooky at all. There's some utterly frightening cases out there if you go digging. Lots haven't been done on podcasts. Finding people in fridges, suitcases and storage containers has happened alot over the years.

Somone once found a head hanging in some bushes at the side of a road after someone had just lobbed it out a car window in Wayne Fitzgerald State Park.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Boy in the box is pretty famous case, not really spooky at all. There's some utterly frightening cases out there if you go digging. Lots haven't been done on podcasts. Finding people in fridges, suitcases and storage containers has happened alot over the years.

Somone once found a head hanging in some bushes at the side of a road after someone had just lobbed it out a car window in Wayne Fitzgerald State Park.
the freakiest one to me was when i first bought my house there was an old water softener drum (and the cleaner too) in my basement, it used to be in my boiler room, but the guys that redid my furnace were nice enough to take it out of the room and just leave it in the open basement. Well this thing was full of salt and it wouldn't move for shit, i even had a dolly. So i chiseled and drilled and chipped away all this old salt (i guess if you just leave salt in there for years, it solidfys like one big rock). Took me multiple trips to finally emptying it.

On my last day of emptying it, i was listening to a podcast and this family wanted to sell their house, so they wanted to get rid of this old 55gallon drum in their crawlspace that was there when they bought the house...

yup, dead girl, it was also fill with like some kind of ball plastic, so that shit wasn't gonna move. I was like wow, this is pretty freaky and kismet'ish.
here's the story, no idea which podcast i heard it from
The Reyna Marroquin Story Unsealed

dizzie

Triggered Happy
the freakiest one to me was when i first bought my house there was an old water softener drum (and the cleaner too) in my basement, it used to be in my boiler room, but the guys that redid my furnace were nice enough to take it out of the room and just leave it in the open basement. Well this thing was full of salt and it wouldn't move for shit, i even had a dolly. So i chiseled and drilled and chipped away all this old salt (i guess if you just leave salt in there for years, it solidfys like one big rock). Took me multiple trips to finally emptying it.

On my last day of emptying it, i was listening to a podcast and this family wanted to sell their house, so they wanted to get rid of this old 55gallon drum in their crawlspace that was there when they bought the house...

yup, dead girl, it was also fill with like some kind of ball plastic, so that shit wasn't gonna move. I was like wow, this is pretty freaky and kismet'ish.
here's the story, no idea which podcast i heard it from
The Reyna Marroquin Story Unsealed

My ex girlfriend found a dead body (murder victim) when she was 12 years old. She was running with her sister through some field in a place called Norfolk in the UK and she nearly ran over it.

She said it gave her bad nightmares for years as it was heavily decomposed.

That Toronto serial killer that buried people in planters was freaky wtf.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm just excited that it isn't just lanx and me in this theaad now. Two wops just chillin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user