Beer, Wine and Spirits Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I developed an allergy to barley in my twenties, loved sampling beer and whiskeys from around the world, now I'm limited to gluten free beer and wine.

I have almost forgotten what real beer tastes like, but I think my beer of choice these days comes pretty close ...Glutenberg ipa (made in Quebec I believe)

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

jeydax

Death and Taxes
View attachment 291208I wish I could make it my daily drinker, as it is a buddy brought me just this one. It was delicious.
That beer is definitely great but god damn was it over hyped for me before I bought it. I think it used to be top 20 or 15 or something on Beer Advocate and when I was going through my IPA phase I was diamond hard when I finally got my hands on it... and was promptly disappointed when it tasted like damn near every other "A" grade IPA I had.

Best beer I ever had in my life was a Surly Four. Nothing has really come close for me.

surly-four.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Went into a random 400sqft liquor store in Nashville today, found six packs of 3 Floyds Zombie Dust and Gumballhead. Never would have thought I'd see it in person!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Went into a random 400sqft liquor store in Nashville today, found six packs of 3 Floyds Zombie Dust and Gumballhead. Never would have thought I'd see it in person!
now that they've broadened their distribution, I see it everywhere in south Jersey

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Five Farms Irish cream, best I’ve had maybe. Usually use it around holidays for milkshakes and hot tubbin but I’ve been sucking this down like crazy in coffee and just by itself this week.

1608489265207.jpeg

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if there is a thread already about this and if there isn't, let this be the one.

Name your favorite beer, wine or liquor

For me:
On the rocks. Yeah, pretty boring. Looking for something new. I don't drink craft beer because over 90% of the time it's shit.
View attachment 286140
I absolutely love Bulleit whiskey. I know purists will throw a fit but fuck'em.

Get yourself some of the Old Fashioned cocktail and mix it with Coke. Fucking amazing taste.

old-fashioned.jpg