Being Human (US)

Musab

Molten Core Raider
beinghuman_castpromo.jpg

This season is off to a good start. Hopefully it stays that way.

Cybsled

Ya, season opener had a ton of huge changes: most of the vampires haved died from the vampire plague, Josh is cured (but Nora isn't), and they found some necromancer to raise Sally from the grave. Interested to see where it goes.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
I'm wondering what the necro is going to do with Ray's body, and if Stevie and Rick are in Sally's body too.

Cybsled

Ya, at this point they are pretty divergent. The characters are also different beyond just name changes...Josh != George.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
This show is top notch. Not just the acting, but the story telling as well. It's like these guys are a bunch of druggies trying to get by day to day. Enjoyed tonight's episode; poor Aiden. That Necro is going to be an interesting arc.

Cybsled

Ya, the necro is kind of interesting. I wonder what her end game is? She dug up Ray's corpse (for as of yet unknown purposes) and she now appears to devour soul dust to energize herself. I guess that's why Aiden freaked out when Josh mentioned they used blood magic to raise Sally from the grave ;p

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Anyone else still watching? This season has been really good so far.
Yah her undead story line is annoying me, before she was annoying her character as ghost, now she is decomposing freaking out, that is annoying.

Adian cant fiquire out wtf they are doing with him.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I watch this also. Decent season but I thought the whole "warewolf blood cures vampire flu" was fucking retarded. Guess I am glad they didn't have more than one episode with Adain sick.

Cybsled

Good season so far. Sally needs to become a ghost again, but if she does then that necromancer gets her. Preview for next week seems like she might be sending FrankenRay after the crew. I wonder what she did with Nick and Stevie's souls...Sally keeps fucking those poor guys over ;p

I felt bad for hippy-wolf and I do wonder what's going on with Aiden.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Good season so far. Sally needs to become a ghost again, but if she does then that necromancer gets her. Preview for next week seems like she might be sending FrankenRay after the crew. I wonder what she did with Nick and Stevie's souls...Sally keeps fucking those poor guys over ;p

I felt bad for hippy-wolf and I do wonder what's going on with Aiden.
after Aiden slept with Norah's roomate did he blackout again and bite kill the roomate's old ex lol?

Sometimes cant fiquire out on the show some flashbacks and dreams if they are just dreams like if he slept with her then when he left he bite her old ex maybe killed?

Cybsled

They have fake blogs for the characters after an episode airs. Aiden's blog mentions that he only remembers blacking out after drinking tons of blood, but he has only been drinking the blood bags. This implies that whatever is causing this isn't Aiden.

Hypothesis: Aiden is bring possessed by something, it is a side effect of the werewolf blood, or being in the coffin for a year messed him up badly and he has some type of split personality. Maybe Sally's backed up theory has some weight, but not in the way she is thinking. Kinda like vampire "blue balls"...sex/intimate situation with no feeding makes him really want to feed.