Berandal (thug) - The Raid Part 2

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This is all the info that i have for now... figured it needed to be here as the first movie was pretty bad ass!

The Raid 2 sequel, entitled BERANDAL (Indonesian for "thug").
"we start shooting on January 19th and the first scene takes place 2hrs after the first film ends."? Gareth Evans
There is a bigger budget of $3 million (the original cost $1 million to make)

Neki

Molten Core Raider
First film was my joint top action film of the 2012 alongside Dredd.

Hope they keep the premise simple. First one was appealing in that it simple like a fighting video game. Get from ground floor to top floor and kill the boss. In the process of getting there are tons of brutal bonecrunching fights. Genius.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i really hope they don't fck it up with 3D effects or slow mo effects or whatever, or even "gasp" giving it a story. I really liked the raid, best action since Hero, and that was 5 years ago, now the action/kung fu is all just filled with slow mo 3D, and horribad 3rd rate chinese ILM graphics, and i've watched HK films for 30 years, it took an indonesian movie to go, "oh that's finally awesome and not lame".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sequel to the best action movie of the last every years ever? Fuck and Yes.

And Mad Dog is back! Sort of...some how...whatever. He's gonna knee and kick the fuck out of people and that's what matters.

Juvarisx

Florida
Sold! That scene with the baseball bat...holy fuck

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I dunno

Seems too much plot for my liking

The simplicity of the first film is what made it so enjoyable. Enter the building from the ground floor, beat the shit out of guys whilst looking like a badass on the way to the top floor, have a super fight at the end against the boss, End.

I will still watch this though

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was probably 60 minutes too long, but the action scenes, especially the last 20 minutes, were better than in The Raid 1.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The first one was excellent for an action movie. I'll see this.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Where did you guys see it? Is it on torrents already?