Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone playing the new Warriors game based on Berserk manga/anime? I'm thinking about picking it up, but wanted to hear some impressions.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Waiting for Gamefly on it. Definitely looking forward, not enjoyed other Musuo's - but avatar probably gives away my affection.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'll most likely pick it up once its a lot cheaper

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's basically what you'd expect from a Berserk/Dynasty Warriors like game. Decent graphics, blood and gore, fucked up looking boss mobs. The games cutscenes are literally just scenes from the Golden Egg Arc movie.

Recommend it if you want some typical Dynasty Warriors action in the Berserk genre.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually seems longer than I expected too, the first 7 battles only covered Part 1 of the movie, and I know it goes basically into the second season of the anime (I think, from some of the bosses I saw post the Mozgus battle), stretched out this could have probably 30-40 or more different battles in the Story Mode alone.

There's also an endurance type level, just non-stop floors of mobs while you try to get to Floor 100? I think with certain chars to unlock some of their different costumes (Femto, Apostle forms, etc). Plenty of shit to do really if you enjoy this type game. Still might not be worth $59.99 i'd say, but hey, I didn't exactly pay for my copy either.