Bertoxxulus Bugged

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ainmer_foh

shitlord
So far for us, we"ve seen the Bertoxxulus event spawn a few times, usually in the middle of the night, say 12am-1am PST. It then despawns within a few hours. Nothing in particular seems to trigger it. We"ve seen it spawn 18 hours after server up with Carigin still up. We"ve seen it spawn 6 hours after High Priest killed.

I petitioned this and a QA GM told me he was bugging it.

Has anyone seen this encounter up in a usable form at a reasonable time?

shamlove_foh

shitlord
Its not a bug.

Go back, follow the "text".

I know questing is really hard for some, but try to take more time from your reading other boards and start the hailing of NPCs.

Ainmer comes from the same guild as that guy Tyni who ebayed then stole back his account 3 weeks later. I hear he made 1000usd on it. Its the same Tyni that threatened Furor and said his guild was not in VT sooner cause their leadership was bad.... haha cry me a river.

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Yeah, blah blah blah. You"re using some kind of insult generator, or cutting and pasting stuff from other places, then you add in your own couple of sentences and edits.

Is it supposed to be funny, or...?

Flaw_foh

shitlord
hahahah what a fucking moron doing the cool copy/paste! LOL.

And get that fucking sig out of here who gives a fuck about your closeup Hotwheels pic?

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Flaw said:
hahahah what a fucking moron doing the cool copy/paste! LOL.

And get that fucking sig out of here who gives a fuck about your closeup Hotwheels pic?
Hotwheels huh? Yep. Guess you"re right. I spent $45, 556.00 for a 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Exact replica and all right? Yep...and I DRIVE that hotwheels to and from certain places. Yep, you"re right. If you don"t believe that"s really my car, go to the "General" section and look under the forum titled "Cars". Or if you want, I can post other pics of it. Any angle you like I can post it. Or hey, I could just drive to your house with it, prove to you that it"s real and mine, bet and put the purple slip on it and race your car vs. mine?

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
"Was" drunk, just 15 minutes ago?

Hate to break it to you, but you don"t go from blaming your inane spam on drunkenness to not being drunk at all a few minutes later.

Therefore, we"ll just call you on being a dumbass and thinking you"re being funny for copying and pasting insults into someone"s thread, effectively ruining it.

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Ok you ignorant fucktard, YOU try mixing henn and coke in a pitcher, drinking it all in under 10 minutes, drinking a fourth of it each chug, and then tell me you don"t FUCKING FALL LIKE A BRICK when you"re almost sober again. Just try it buddy. I"m still a little drunk, but the point is now I"m sober enough to realize how much of a dumbass I made out of myself on this thread, so I edited the things I posted earlier.

I"m not gonna post on this thread anymore, so just forget it goddamnit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keed_foh

shitlord
So you"re saying that you were so drunk you almost fell over like a brick but you were able to type and post all of that stupid crap?
On top of that you must be one lonely motherfucker to be drinking Henny at lunch time. What? Nobody wanted to play with you and your big black corvette? So sad, Well at least you did the right thing getting drunk and copy-pasting someone elses flame.

You are more than a dumbass

You are a fucking idiot.

Snagglepuss_foh

shitlord
davidcross.jpg