Bertoxxulus Bugged

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
So you"re saying that you were so drunk you almost fell over like a brick but you were able to type and post all of that stupid crap?
On top of that you must be one lonely motherfucker to be drinking Henny at lunch time. What? Nobody wanted to play with you and your big black corvette? So sad, Well at least you did the right thing getting drunk and copy-pasting someone elses flame.

You are more than a dumbass

You are a fucking idiot.
Ok you fucking idiot. First off, I can tell you"ve never been drunk before just by the "fell over like a brick" thing. Fucking idiot, whenever someone says that it just means how fast they return to being sober again, ok fucking idiot? Got that fucking idiot?

And hey fucking idiot, it"s not lunchtime, it"s dinnertime fucking idiot. I had nothing to do today fucking idiot, so I decided to chug some henn, is that ok with you fucking idiot? Want me to tell you each event of the day of my life you fucking idiot? Ok fucking idiot, walking into the other room to get some water. Ok back fucking idiot. Now typing you fucking idiot. That better for ya you fucking idiot?

Oh and hey you fucking idiot, not all people"s typing skills are impaired when they"re drunk you fucking idiot. Ever think of that you fucking idiot? And as far as me not having anyone to play with in my Big Black Corvette, I have a wife that fullfills my "playing" needs, something that you probably envy, you fucking idiot.

Did I forget to mention you"re a fucking idiot?

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Right.

It"s blatantly obvious through evidence of your maturity that you DO INDEED have a job that affords you luxuries such as a new Corvette.

How could anyone have doubted that? I mean, really.

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Look at me! I can take pictures from E-bay and pretend I own the car!

i-5_B.JPG

i-4_B.JPG

i-3_B.JPG

i-2_B.JPG

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Oh yeah, and I"m unpwnable you fucking pussy.

Wanna test me? Bring your car so I can race you and beat you in the race, bet $1000 on the race(or the car), I"ll key your car up, slash your tires, and take anything from it I want. Ofcourse this, along with beating the shit out of you physically. I"ll be waiting for your bitch ass - Here"s the place I"m staying at right now:

159 Cedar Dr.
North Stonington, CT

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Unleashed said:
Oh yeah, and I"m unpwnable you fucking pussy.

Wanna test me? Bring your car so I can race you and beat you in the race, bet $1000 on the race(or the car), I"ll key your car up, slash your tires, and take anything from it I want. Ofcourse this, along with beating the shit out of you physically. I"ll be waiting for your bitch ass - Here"s the place I"m staying at right now:

159 Cedar Dr.
North Stonington, CT
Right. I"m quoting this.

That way, you can"t edit your post and not make yourself look like an incredible moron.

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Bristlebane said:

Right. I"m quoting this.

That way, you can"t edit your post and not make yourself look like an incredible moron.
You can"t edit in the rickshaw. Who"s the incredible moron now, moron?

And why not take a drive down here? You"ll see that I DO own a corvette, and once you arrive you"ll see that I DO own you too, you little faggot. You"re scared you little faggot. Fucking pussy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t think that most people care about whether or not you really own a Corvette. That"s the part you don"t get. In fact, most people probably think it"s pretentious to go around bragging about how awesome your car is. You could even take it further and say that you are obviously trying to make up for some other inadequacy by bragging about the car you own. Not that I have a problem with owning a sports car, that"s a nice car man. You could take it even further yet, and say that bragging about how much you drank on a message board full of strangers is infinitely more pitiful than bragging to a friend about how much you can drink. Hell, you could say it"s downright shameful!

Also, I like the way you so effectively employ the word "fuck". You seem to have it down pat, bravo!

Keed_foh

shitlord
*insert sounds of Unleashed shitting a brick and crying*

God knows why he has the little logo in the bottom right of the picture of his Corvette? Is that you fucking idiot club symbol? Or did you not waste the time cropping in when you CUT-PASTED that as well? Obviously you can"t think up and insult yourself with stealing it from some fucktards web site and have to make believe you have a Corvette.. Lets not mention the noon drinking =)

Once again. Say it with me.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Keed_foh

shitlord
Being to lazy to check i"d think it would be great if that 45k he said he paid for it was the price it was on ebay. LoL.

Unleashed joo r teh win!!11~

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
A few things..

Yes, that is Anarchy"s car. I have driven with him in it. It"s true because I said so.

And Unleashed, how freaking gay, if you are going to post a pic from some car on Ebay, you could at least edit out the stuff that blatantly makes it look like an Ebayed pic.

And Unleashed, this is MapQuests"s response to the address you pasted in:

The Address and City you provided could not be found. The map is centered on the Country.

And this is Yahoo Map"s response to the address you pasted in:

The street number you entered is out of range, but here is the closest location found

And if you were sitting at home, by yourself, drinking a pitcher full of hennesy and coke, and immediately went to Fires of Heaven .com, loaded the message boards, found a link, etc, then you sir, are a verybig loser.

More of a loser than I am. And that is saying quite a lot.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
A few things..

Yes, that is Anarchy"s car. I have driven with him in it. It"s true because I said so.

And Unleashed, how freaking gay, if you are going to post a pic from some car on Ebay, you could at least edit out the stuff that blatantly makes it look like an Ebayed pic.

And you could have picked a better car than a Corvete. a Vette is known as the poor-man"s sports-car. It is so known because it is really not very expensive. It"s no more expensive than a fully loaded Suburban. And if it came down to a fully loaded Suburban, or the Z06, I"d pick the Suburban in a heartbeat.

The sad thing is that you actually think anyone would be impressed by your car. This is an internet message board. What you drive, where you live, or what you look like has just about no meaning here. All that matters is pretty much how you act. When you act like this, it upsets people and makes them not like you. If you just constantly flame people, you will make enemies. If you are just laid back, and can take a joke, or a cheap shot, then you shouldn"t have any problems.

I get insulted a bit sometimes, but I just take it in stride, it"s no big deal, and doesn"t hurt my pride. If you ever get mad, sometimes it"s best just to walk away from the computer, instead of typing "fucking idiot" thirty times in a single message.

And, quite honestly, there are a few people on this board that if I ever pissed off, could flame me so bad I"d probably have to commit suicide Hehe, I do have to admit there is nothing funnier than reading when someone truly gets owned

But nothign beats SONOFABITCH! Owning yourself is classic, as you have just about proven here

And Unleashed, this is MapQuests"s response to the address you pasted in:

The Address and City you provided could not be found. The map is centered on the Country.

And this is Yahoo Map"s response to the address you pasted in:

The street number you entered is out of range, but here is the closest location found

And if you were sitting at home, by yourself, drinking a pitcher full of hennesy and coke, and immediately went to Fires of Heaven .com, loaded the message boards, found a link, etc, then you sir, are a verybig loser.

More of a loser than I am. And that is saying quite a lot.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
OK here"s what happened. My first post I entered, then got on the phone, then I thought of more junk, and I thought I hit edit, but apparently I hit reply, and in my massive quote, I put my new message. Then I tried to edit the first where I JOKINGLy put i was DRUNK HAR HA RHA HAR HARH ARHRHAH in it, so this is the 4th from me! I love EVERYONE

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Shitting bricks huh? Yea, I posted my address without anyone else asking me to do it, I did it because I WANT ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO COME DOWN HERE AND TRY SOME SHIT. Yeah, that means I"m shitting bricks and crying right? Even though I said it on my will, yeah right you fucking genious. Especially you. I want your bitch ass down here asap, you"ll come here in your piece of shit peanut of a car, and you"ll leave with your ass either a) bloody, bruised, kicked and embarrassed. or b) in a stretcher with a bullet in your ass.

Either way, YOU WILL GET FUCKED UP.

You won"t even show up anyway you fucking pussy so I don"t know why I"m even posting this.

And btw come to this address instead:

67 Norwich-Westerly RD.
North Stonington

Goddamn pussies...

Keed_foh

shitlord
Take the fake corvette out of your sig man. It just a big red neon sign saying "I wanna be cool by showing someone elses car and saying it"s mine." Which secretly says "Keed come pwn me over and over because my asshole isn"t stretched out ENOUGH."

Unleashed_foh

shitlord
Keed, keed keed. *sigh*

Why do you have to be such a fucking bullshitting shit talker? God you are such a pussy.

And why the fuck are you getting off subject about getting your worthless cocksuckin faggot ass down here and getting your ass beat? Fuckin scared? I think you"re scared. Either get your worthless ass down here so I can beat the shit out of you, or drop it. This is getting stupid.