Best animated comic book movies?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just watch the dc animated movies, personally the only one so terrible I would advise not watching is son of batman.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Planet Hulk was pretty good, yeah. They did change Silver Surfer to Beta Ray Bill, which made that fight a little less awesome for me but only because I loved it in the comic.

I don'tthinkthey did World War Hulk, did they?

There's been some rumors that they'll do one/both of those as a live action Hulk movie at some point. The big rock dude Thor smashed in The Dark World was a Kronan, so that sets the stage for Korg to show up at some point.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Watch all the DC ones listed, flashpoint is the best so far, ignore the Marvel ones other than the first ultimate avengers and planet hulk.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
did you guys enjoy son of batman? it felt to me like some sort of fucking weabo fantasy.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
did you guys enjoy son of batman? it felt to me like some sort of fucking weabo fantasy.
I liked it because I often feel starved for content, but was clearly not as good as the majority of the other dc animated movies. There is discussion in the dc animated movie thread. I get that many people are not into the new52 and thus really disliked Son of Bats.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Under the red hood is by far the best, after that ..

Return of the joker
Flashpoint
New Frontier
Crisis on two earths
Public enemies
All star super man

All are good imo

As for Marvel

Ultimate Alliance
Planet hulk
Thor
Hulk vs.

Ultimate avengers was awesome but marvel still isn't the quality of DC animation