Best Credit Card with Cash Back Rewards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you frequent Costco then the Costco Cash Back American Express is a no brainer.

If not, I have heard good things about Capital One.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My main card is the Fidelity American Express. It's 2% on every purchase and gets directly deposited into your Fidelity account(as cash).

You need a Fidelity account is the only catch. I think you can create one for free?

Fidelity Rewards American ExpressCreditCards

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My main card is the Fidelity American Express. It's 2% on every purchase and gets directly deposited into your Fidelity account(as cash).

You need a Fidelity account is the only catch. I think you can create one for free?

Fidelity Rewards American ExpressCreditCards
ooh nice. I didn't know about that.

I have something like:
Capital One Venture RewardsCreditCard - Apply Online

but I pay $39 instead of $59 a year. I basically get $2 from every $100 I spend that goes to airline/cruises. It's not much but being one of the cheapest people ever I enjoy my yearly vacations more knowing one or both our tickets was paid for by people swimming increditcard debt!

Capital One itself has been a flawless service, providing a great website and good security features.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I have excellentcreditatm and zero debt. I wonder if I started signing up tocreditcards with sign-up bonuses how long I'd be able to get before I started getting denied everywhere. Or I wonder if the pool of saidcreditcards is so small I'd only get a grand or so before I ran out of first-time bonuses to get. Either way I hate doing that shit and would never try it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the PenFed one. I think we've had it for about a year and a half.

Extra bonus is that they have some deal for loans with crazy low rates. I had to get a new car once I moved out to California and financed it at .99%. We thought about paying more of it down, but it was literally like $300 in interest over the entire 60 month loan.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have Blue Cash Preferred from American Express. It has an annual fee which sucks but I got it waived for the first year... or maybe I got some $150 cash back thing which basically voided the $75 annual fee for two years. Now that I'll be driving much less with a new job I will be switching, probably to the Costco Amex but I'm undecided. I might go for a Southwest Visa since they usually always have two free round trip tickets when you spend like $2k in the first 3 months.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My apt just started letting us pay rent withcreditcard, extra $14 a month in my pocket!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My apt just started letting us pay rent withcreditcard, extra $14 a month in my pocket!
You'd think they'd prefer to offer like a 4% discount for paying with check/cash instead of eating the cc fees.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If you live in a corporate apartment complex then handling cash is risky, processing checks is costly and time consuming.Creditis pretty much simple and nearly automatic.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I have excellentcreditatm and zero debt. I wonder if I started signing up tocreditcards with sign-up bonuses how long I'd be able to get before I started getting denied everywhere. Or I wonder if the pool of saidcreditcards is so small I'd only get a grand or so before I ran out of first-time bonuses to get. Either way I hate doing that shit and would never try it.
Doing that destroys / can really hurt yourcredit. One of the big factors determining that high score is length of time your account is open. Open a bunch of cards, even just a few and your score will take a good hit.

Revolving debt is good once you get high limits (w/ low utilization) and keep the account for open for a long time. New revolving debt will hurt you over the short and medium term.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You'd think they'd prefer to offer like a 4% discount for paying with check/cash instead of eating the cc fees.
Yeah I misread the notice, they charge a fee, about 2%, the same as mycreditcard bonus amount. Where is my bitcoin option?!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've always used my debt for this and at some point didn't know mycreditunion got us associated with some rewards company. I've been paying with it for nearly 5 years and at some point within the last 4 years they started that with me only finding out like 6 months ago. At this point I have close to 500,000 points. To put that in perspective, I can get 75% off international flights for 150,000.

They have a ton of other shit on there too merchandise wise, was a nice surprise when I got something in the mail about it asking me if I knew about it.