Better Call Saul

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Sure on its face chemistry teacher cooks weapons grade meth sounds ridiculous.

then you find out the chemistry teacher was an arrogant big shot at Sandia National Laboratory who left with two friends to start their own company. He teaches high school because he’s too much of a prick to admit he was wrong to leave the company he started. Thats all in the first season too.
i think they even put he got a nobel prize, some frtiz haber shit

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Where? Closest I can think of is that I said the premise looked retarded and that's why I never gave it a shot.

just watch el camino, do the ama, stop talking about BB in case Gravel Gravel gets his Tom Cruise panties in a twist again and starts posting about Clarissa Explains it All lmoa

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
s6 is on netflix now.

april 18/2022 or post 2109 if you want to go back and follow the thread episode by episode.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
super cool BTS of the set and stuff while filming last episodes, interesting to see the color vs B&W results

icr72q2g8je91.jpg

the episode name for the next episode has also now leaked

Breaking Bad
So I'm finally getting to s6 now its on netflix.

I bailed on the thread back when to avoid spoilers. and now am going back page by page as I watch to keep pace.

Didn't have too much to add, but this shit made me lol. the obvious fake snow. All the trees and bushes with full on leaves. when the lady got stuck in the snow I was so confused.. where did this snow come from? took me a bit to realize it was supposed to be winter.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved this show almost as much as I did watching Breaking Bad, but fuck I hated the ending of this one. As soon as the shit with Gus / Mike / Nacho / Lalo was done, everything involving him being in Podunkville / black & white was just garbage in comparison.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

i guess the emmys happened last night and BCS walked away with another 0 lol

i really liked the show but i deleted it off my plex the second I finished and I doubt I'd ever rewatch the show, while I have rewatched most of BB at least once (I stop somewhere in season 5 usually, Gus Fring is the apex of the show for me). I might rewatch a few episodes of the last season but there is so much slow burn in the first seasons.

• 2WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Game of thrones season 7 and 8 both beat out Better Call Saul. That really says all you need to know about how completely bullshit those awards are. It's full of campaigning and people knowing people and a lot of voters don't even watch all the shows.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users