Beverly Hills Cop TV show-Pilot Murphy returns.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/first-look-...ml?cache=clear

"Beverly Hills Cop's" Axel Foley is back ? but he's missing a few key items.

Eddie Murphy reprises his famous movie role in a new CBS TV pilot, but as this picture, tweeted by showrunner Shawn Ryan ("The Shield"), shows, Axel Foley has changed quite a bit in the nearly 20 years since we last saw him. Is Foley really Foley without his distinctive Mumford Phys. Ed. Dept. shirt and letterman jacket?

The pilot actually centers around the wisecracking cop's son, Aaron (Brandon T. Jackson), who goes from chasing bad guys in Detroit to solving crimes in Beverly Hills. Murphy, who is an executive producer of the project, will guest star in the pilot and possibly make further appearances if the series gets picked up.

[Related: Rainn Wilson Set As The Lead In CBS Pilot ?Backstrom?]

In the pilot, Murphy will be reunited with his "Beverly Hills Cop" movie co-star Judge Reinhold, who makes a cameo as Billy Rosewood. Other cast members who've signed up for the TV adaptation include Christine Lahti as a police captain, Kevin Pollak as the department's lawyer, and "The Office" actor David Denman as a detective.

As for Foley's famous letterman jacket, fear not! It's due to make an appearance, either on father or son:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bhc2 and bhc3 especially were one of the worst comedies I have ever paid to see in the theater. I did love the original though and I have a sofft spot for murphy so ill give it a looksee. Is this his first tv show since that claymation shit that was on Fox during the 90s?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would love if this worked out, but I have a feeling it will be mediocre to bad.
Yeah, they'll probably try to force what they "thought" the audience loved about the movies and instead it'll be shit. There's a small chance they pull it off, but I doubt it.

I'm not as jaded about these types of things as I used to be (omg, they're ruining my memories!), so I've got a tiny bit of hope. And if it sucks, oh well.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, they'll probably try to force what they "thought" the audience loved about the movies and instead it'll be shit. There's a small chance they pull it off, but I doubt it.

I'm not as jaded about these types of things as I used to be (omg, they're ruining my memories!), so I've got a tiny bit of hope. And if it sucks, oh well.
Well between the Prequels and Transformers I've grown mostly numb to the destruction of my childhood.