Bieber roast

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone else watch this? I thought it was pretty damn funny. The only thing that annoyed me was them cutting the Paul Walker jokes. Apparently joking about a guy dying while in a vehicle recklessly driving (I know he wasnt the driver) on a public street is now more offensive than rape, slavery, Auschwitz, 9/11 and Cobain/Winehouse/Selena's death.

Turgur_sl

shitlord
They cut this one too, which I thought was rather lame.

rrr_img_93954.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I need to go back and watch the whole thing. I've heard excerpts and it sounds like the new pinnacle of how awful/wonderful these things can get. Pity it was wasted on the Beebs.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if/when they're going to replay an uncensored version of it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck does this steaming pile of dogshit even merit being roasted in the first place?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Its on CC demand right now. Pretty sure its uncensored there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I felt like watching this would mean I support more shows about Bieber in the future. Which I do not.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I watch all the roasts eventually, but it irritates me when shit is constantly bleeped. Justin seems like an easy target. I wanna see if that translates into a good roast.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I really enjoy the Comedy Central Roasts, i found this one a tad tame...sure they had some good ribs in but i miss lisa Lampanelli

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Lampanelli was good. Did she decline because she is racist against white kids that act black?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I think she's jumped ship over to the actual Friar Club roats, not 100% sure.. but there was a Terry Bradshaw roast that she was on a couple nights ago that she was on (On ESPN 8, the ocho!). Maybe she was just busy because of that, or doesn't like bieber, or Bieber chose a certain number of the roasters and CC picked a few and she didn't quite make the cut. Leggero has been amazing in both roasts I've seen her (Franco and Bieber) so maybe she's been elevated above Lampanelli in CC's eyes. i.e. they have a draft order of Jeff Ross, then Leggero then 2-3 other comics they are trying to promote at the time or whoever they think will do a great job on that roast. They have to balance actual comics with non-comedic friends/celebrities, and Bieber seemed to request D'elia, so that took away one of their 'comedian' slots too.

btw: Lampanelli has lost like 100lbs, she's fuckin skinny now!

Also, Martha Stewart killed it just for being such a good sport. Obviously they have a writing team make up the jokes beforehand, but for her to be willing to play off her image and even say some of those jokes made it hilarious. Especially the one that got her a standing ovation.

This roast was good because of Kevin Hart, imo, dude just has a great delivery that makes a lot of things funny. There were some great sets from the guests, but a few that fell a little flat too. I still think the James Franco roast was slightly better, only because it was really full of his friends and you could tell. Half of Bieber's friends are people he's worked with that 'respect' him, but don't actually hang out with him that much and/or aren't funny naturally. Franco hangs out with actual comedians and comedic actors, so it just felt like they were all having a ton of fun up there.