Big Brother 18

Louis

Trakanon Raider
My guess is they are doing that because no one used the ticket to get back. The finale dates are usually set for long beforehand. They always intended on having an extra week of eliminating another person. Since the ticket was never used, they are just forcing that extra person to come back in this week.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My guess is they are doing that because no one used the ticket to get back. The finale dates are usually set for long beforehand. They always intended on having an extra week of eliminating another person. Since the ticket was never used, they are just forcing that extra person to come back in this week.
Yeah, I agree that is why they are doing the return juror. That's pretty hilarious that Paul was the first one to enter the riddle room and picked the right envelope!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where do they find these people? I thought Michelle was unstable, but Paulie gave her a run for her money.

That butterfly shit where he started crying...what the fuck?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Don't know what Paul was thinking by taking Nicole over James. Fuck that tripe he gave about who was more honest in the final week, give me the $500,000.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's weird, because for the first few weeks I hated Paul so much. But I was rooting for him to win it at the end. I would've been happy with any of the 3 winning though, to be honest.

And yeah, I'm not sure why he took Nicole over James. I just chalk it up to they don't know what we do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Paul is a moron for brining Nicole to finals and he'll realize it after watching the show. But I'm glad she won. I think she made more moves than anyone but no one in the house was seeing it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Hated Paul...glad he lost. Out of the Final 6-7 people, I liked James the most, but he didn't do much to deserve to win, so I guess I'm okay with Nicole. I didn't have a real horse in the race after Bridgette went out...the rest of the season was just rooting against people.