Big Brother

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't get over how utterly useless Matt is. He's just on a all-you-can-eat cereal vacation and banging that pyscho Raven. I guess there are worse ways to spend your summer, but there's 500k on the line, Wakandan.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was never really aware of how fucking vindictive live stream viewers can be until the Jeff Jordan season with Natalie. They never got into it much during the live show but she was fucking hated with a passion by the BB faithful.

24/7 live feeds are a helluva thing. I'd go on a show like Survivor in a heartbeat but I'd never ever do a show like BB. With the SJWish worldview out there live feeds will and have wrecked player's lives.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't get over how utterly useless Matt is. He's just on a all-you-can-eat cereal vacation and banging that pyscho Raven. I guess there are worse ways to spend your summer, but there's 500k on the line, Dindu.

ya no shit matt is just about in breach of contract territory.

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't get over how utterly useless Matt is. He's just on a all-you-can-eat cereal vacation and banging that pyscho Raven. I guess there are worse ways to spend your summer, but there's 500k on the line, Dindu.

Don't forget the nasty ass hotdogs cuz protein bruh! What ya doin bruh?!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vetiria

At this point, I've written off this season. I've tried watching the live streams after Cody and they are boring as fuck now. I miss the seasons of Dan, Nicole, or even Rachel. Paul is a genuinely un-interesting protagonist.

Hopefully season 20 has something interesting to watch. It will either be an all vet season or a reset season with all new players. As long as Paul isn't there, I will be happy with it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
At this point, I've written off this season. I've tried watching the live streams after Cody and they are boring as fuck now. I miss the seasons of Dan, Nicole, or even Rachel. Paul is a genuinely un-interesting protagonist.

Hopefully season 20 has something interesting to watch. It will either be an all vet season or a reset season with all new players. As long as Paul isn't there, I will be happy with it.

Yup the only entertainment we'll be getting out of the rest of this season is jury house clips, and during/post finale when these idiots realize the whole bb fanbase / community hate their guts. I don't spend much time on social media but the week following these idiots getting out of the house you bet i'll be michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif watching these shitheads getting absolutely assblasted on twitter.

Oh and it's basically impossible for paul not to be there at this point. We're going to have such a bitter jury that they'll be handing raven or josh 500k, gonna be glorious. Perfectly retarded end to a perfectly retarded season.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
from someone who keeps up with live feeds (mostly just read updates vs watching at this point they've become so boring), the show is trying to get a couple vs couple edit going on. Josh and xmas are and were never a "couple" they were always a threeway allience with paul, inside an alliance of everyone (sans cody/jessica, then mark/elena). Matt, Raven, Josh and Xmas have all spoken the words in private about wanting to make sure paul gets to the end (/boggle) and alex/jason, although they havn't said that, are just so fucking dumb that they're about to get steamrolled next week. My prediction for who goes home:

Mark (duh)
Jason (kevin if he has safety)
Kevin (jason if kevin went last week)
Alex (matt is likely the backup)
Matt
Josh (maybe, who cares)

At this point it doesn't matter, paul will take xmas to final three, and probably raven (or josh who it doesn't really matter). Xmas can't compete so it's a pretty high likely hood of paul winning and taking raven or josh to final two, and even if the impossible happens these idiots will likely take paul anyways. Best case scenario is the final three comp completely fucks over paul and we get a xmas/josh final two. A gimp who did the bidding of a cult leader, and a retard who did the bidding of a cult leader (he's retarded though so has more of an excuse)

I thought there was no way to top s16 non-playing of the game was toppable. Boy was I wrong.

• 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah this season is right up there with season 16 as far as boring as hell to watch. 15 was unwatchable due to the assholes but the late game ended up being somewhat decent. I got hooked by the edit last night and said IF that is truly what is going on, then cool, this may actually be salvaged. But, I guess not. I really think casting was ok this year, but due to the dynamics of Paul, it totally ruined the cast that they had. Paul rounded up all the floaters, convinced two competitors to be his bitches (one really had no choice once she demolished her foot), and then got himself a token psycho to do all of his public dirty work. I mean seriously Cameron and Dominique had a ton of potential and so did Ramses had he not found himself on the outside looking in. From now on, I know they will never learn to not have returning players, but if they do, it needs to be at least 2 or 3 of them to balance shit out.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This season started awesome bu the Paul situation has stifled what I think would have been an amazingly entertaining cast. I just can't wrap my head around all these people basically just "playing for jury" and not only not targeting Paul, but actually trying to prop him up into the finals. Idiots.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This season started awesome bu the Paul situation has stifled what I think would have been an amazingly entertaining cast. I just can't wrap my head around all these people basically just "playing for jury" and not only not targeting Paul, but actually trying to prop him up into the finals. Idiots.

Because Paul worked over time to get the folks actually there to play for the 500 out. There are always going to be a large part of any cast just "playing for Jury," you just have to hope the 4 or 5 that are there to win actually make it through that gauntlet, which is made 100% more difficult when you are facing one veteran who pulls together all the jury aspired players.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Watching the show last night, thought it was funny as shit with Xmas in the DR saying she wants to make big moves. Her big move is getting out Mark or Jason. That's not a big move, thats just doing want Paul wants. Jason wasted the double eviction. It was a perfect time to get Paul out. I really can't believe these people are just playing for Jury.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Playing somewhat passive for Jury is a valid strat, but once you hit Jury you need to shift to playing to win. Once these idiots hit Jury the just continued on with the same follow the leader strat. It makes no logical sense but I imagine there's a bunch of 'stanford prison experiment' type psychology that could get going in this sort of situation.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Don't let the show edits fool you, this is the real paul and alex:

tldr they are trying to make josh attack kevin. This has happend about 30 times this season and has barely made the edits

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I really wish they would put some of this into the aired episodes. They are getting way too kind of an edit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I really wish they would put some of this into the aired episodes. They are getting way too kind of an edit.

Luckily for the folks like myself who wanna see these fuckers get their just deserts, the true story has gone pretty wide in the entertainment media. This isn't a great example of showing the true nature of paul and the majority, but since it's wapo it does show you that a lot of people have eyes on some of the glaring problems with this season:

Perspective | The ‘Big Brother’ Paul situation shows why returning players are a bad idea on reality TV

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Luckily for the folks like myself who wanna see these fuckers get their just deserts, the true story has gone pretty wide in the entertainment media. This isn't a great example of showing the true nature of paul and the majority, but since it's wapo it does show you that a lot of people have eyes on some of the glaring problems with this season:

Perspective | The ‘Big Brother’ Paul situation shows why returning players are a bad idea on reality TV
Returning players aren't bad, it's just that some fuck nut producer decided it will be guys mission this season to make sure Paul wins. When you have returning players, you have a gaggle of them, not one lone fuck nut vet. Then the first objective in the game is to acquiesce to this lone fuck nut vet for a friendship bracelet?, And he had immunity? Then you give him another three weeks of immunity, then you give this vet the same challenges that he won on the previous challenges again?

• 1Solidarity

Vetiria

Don't let the show edits fool you, this is the real paul and alex:

tldr they are trying to make josh attack kevin. This has happend about 30 times this season and has barely made the edits

Not only bully him, but bully him about his weight, the exact same thing there was blowup over when Jessica did it to Josh. I read about this incident on reddit yesterday. Seeing the video actually upsets me. Low life fucking hypocrites.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Returning players aren't bad, it's just that some fuck nut producer decided it will be guys mission this season to make sure Paul wins. When you have returning players, you have a gaggle of them, not one lone fuck nut vet. Then the first objective in the game is to acquiesce to this lone fuck nut vet for a friendship bracelet?, And he had immunity? Then you give him another three weeks of immunity, then you give this vet the same challenges that he won on the previous challenges again?

I'm general against single returning players. I'd rather have all stars or all nubs (apparently the last all star season got shit ratings so they won't do it again). The only acceptation was when they brought back 4 vets and sort of made teams out of them, cause it created some pretty interesting alliance dynamics withing the forced groups.

But ya, if you're going to insist on bringing someone back there should be no rewards and you better be damn sure you cast enough real players in the group to combat the vets star status among the pussy houseguests. Even w/o the communities most vets get an auto alliance of like 5 sheep right away and devestate anyone who's there to play the game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not only bully him, but bully him about his weight, the exact same thing there was blowup over when Jessica did it to Josh. I read about this incident on reddit yesterday. Seeing the video actually upsets me. Low life fucking hypocrites.

This should (but probably won't) get edited in since it's actually pertinent to events going on in the house. Fingers crossed.