Big Brother

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So it's a day later. What's the story? Is Kevin gone?

If so, I'm for real done with this season.

Last edited:

Arative

Vyemm Raider
So it's a day later. What's the story? Is Kevin gone?

If so, I'm for real done with this season.

Kevin is still there. Jason didn't use the veto and Matt and Raven are acting like a bunch of spoiled little brats. Matt is refusing to be a havenot and just wants to be sent to the jury. Raven is running around screaming and yelling. Kevin apologized to Josh and the two seem be ok

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Matt got a penalty vote because he started eating food after Jason didn't take Raven down. His goal now is to get as many penalty votes as possible to make sure they can't vote out Raven.

With Paul, Alex, and Josh present, Jason said he was going to fuck Kevin's wife and tie up his children and make them watch. They all laughed.

Alex called Kevin a child molester and murderer. Of course, all of this behind Kevin's back.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I actually went to the Reddit discussion thread and saw the stuff about Matt and Jason. These are some despicable people. Oddly, I couldn't find anything about Kevin.

Apparently Jason's family was in damage control mode and apologizing for him on Twitter.

It makes me think of Jeff Varner from last season of Survivor losing his job because of his comments. These people could very likely be ruining their lives by acting like such assholes.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I actually went to the Reddit discussion thread and saw the stuff about Matt and Jason. These are some despicable people. Oddly, I couldn't find anything about Kevin.

Apparently Jason's family was in damage control mode and apologizing for him on Twitter.

It makes me think of Jeff Varner from last season of Survivor losing his job because of his comments. These people could very likely be ruining their lives by acting like such assholes.

Yeah it amazes me these people don't realize that they are being watched even when they poop and rub one off in the bathroom... by millions. Not only are they assholes, but they are pants on head retarded. I will kind of give the season 15 folks a pass just because it was kind of unprecedented (but still way in bounds with common sense), but now that has happened all the fallout was very publicly displayed, there is absolutely no excuse to be such a dick on that show.

I was semi rooting for Jason as he seemed to be largely a likable guy but at this point, all bets are off.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Yeah, TMZ did an article on Jason's rape joke. Granted, I don't really have a problem with what he said, when it's take in the context of saying the worst thing they could think of, but we're in the middle of the outrage revolution...

Arative

Vyemm Raider
All of the people with the exception of Kevin are pretty unlikable assholes.

Matt's going out like a little bitch, refusing to follow the rules. Production should punish the whole house for what he is doing. I would hope that the house just votes out Raven to say fuck you to Matt too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
All of the people with the exception of Kevin are pretty unlikable assholes.

Matt's going out like a little bitch, refusing to follow the rules. Production should punish the whole house for what he is doing. I would hope that the house just votes out Raven to say fuck you to Matt too.

I'm not even going to spoiler anymore unless i'm talking about specific pov/hoh wins that havn't aired yet because they are going to edit this shit down anyways.

The house is off the rails and CBS would probably do itself a favor just cancelling, giving these people there stipends and donating the 500k to hurricane relief.

They went off on Kevin again yday, paul TOLD matt to go stir shit (trying to get kevin to get violent) so they verbally assaulted this old man again. Camera's went to fish this time since all these 'attacks' on live feeds are turning the fans into a rioting mob, for good reason. Now Kevin isn't fully innocent as he stood by when the same shit was being done to Cody, and even started to get on bored (although not directly) with it. Not so fun now huh kevin?

Matt should be DQ'd and sent home, do a jury buy back to unfuck the numbers. BB Canada, in season two when some have not chick ate one little piece of candy, they put the whole house on slop for 48 hours. When a person was sleeping between the hours of 10am-10pm, that night they blasted an airhorn over the speakers every 30 minutes or so. CBS needs to take notes.

Paul is blatantly wooing matt/raven for jury votes, practically in front of all the other players, and no one see's it. It's fucking nuts. Worst gameplay ever combined with the most vilest pieces of shit ever on the show. It's amazing. I've pretty much checked out of live feeds because they're impossible to watch, just keep caught up on reddit.

Paul - head bully, leader, instigates 99.9% of drama in the house
Alex - vile cunt
xmas - vile cunt
matt - biggest nothing burger faggot 'player' in bb history
raven - serious no kidding mental disorder and should have never been let on the show - pathological liar who's been exposed - likely suicide within a year.
Jason - a retarded adult
Josh - a retarded child
kevin - I didn't speak up when they came for cody, and when I was the last one left there was no one to speak up for me

fuck I hate these people

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the fact that production is not punishing the entire house or kicking Matt's faggot-ass out without pay, is seriously lame. What a shitshow.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The drama once this is all over is going to be more entertaining then the show. These people are fucking retarded for not realizing the outrage culture controlling media today. They have no fucking idea the response waiting for them and I can't wait to see them when they realize they are fucked. All of their brands and dreams of profiting off their reality star celebrity status is fucking gonzo.

• 1Solidarity

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I take solace in the fact that a lot of these idiots will have shit pushed in once they are out of house.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The drama once this is all over is going to be more entertaining then the show. These people are fucking retarded for not realizing the outrage culture controlling media today. They have no fucking idea the response waiting for them and I can't wait to see them when they realize they are fucked. All of their brands and dreams of profiting off their reality star celebrity status is fucking gonzo.

Sucks for jason too cause he was going to get out of this shit season fairly clean until the 'rape a mother and tie up her children and make them watch' comment. Joke, context, whatever - that shit is too far even for me and I post here.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
They basically said what is the worst thing you could say to Kevin and that was his response. I'd say that's a pretty good response to that scenario. I'm not really offended by it at all, but the average Big Brother stream watcher is a 16 - 21 year old. I could never go on the show.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They basically said what is the worst thing you could say to Kevin and that was his response. I'd say that's a pretty good response to that scenario. I'm not really offended by it at all, but the average Big Brother stream watcher is a 16 - 21 year old. I could never go on the show.

The jason peeps are changing the out of context nature. They were talking about what they could say to Kevin to get him to be violent and be kicked out of the house. Different context then "worse thing you could ever say to kevin" IMO.

I just don't think you ever utter words like that about a person you know and are supposedly friends with. I'm not personally offended but my opinion of Jason went from funny dummy to piece of shit pretty quick.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Going to be lots of damage control from everyone in the house.
I really want Cody to named AFP just to see the looks on their faces

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Going to be lots of damage control from everyone in the house.
I really want Cody to named AFP just to see the looks on their faces

it's going to be him kevin and either who the fuck knows in top 3. Would say jason until his goof.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

I was horrified until I saw what that comment was a response to just now. Not saying I feel like he was justified in saying it, because again, you are being watched 24/7, and it has been shown time and time again that if you say anything slightly construed as bigoted, and you will be crucified, and that statement is up there with calling someone a racial slur outright. With that said, Alex is a cunt of the highest order, and I'm totally voting Cody as much as I can for AFP just troll those fuck faces.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So did all of it get cut from the show?

I stopped watching, but told my wife by the end of the episode she'd probably be disgusted by all of them. After she finished watching, she seemed confused by my comments. So essentially everything with both Matt and Jason was left out? Seems legit.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
So did all of it get cut from the show?

I stopped watching, but told my wife by the end of the episode she'd probably be disgusted by all of them. After she finished watching, she seemed confused by my comments. So essentially everything with both Matt and Jason was left out? Seems legit.
Will likely be aired before the vote tonight. Last night's episode ended right after Veto ceremony, so none of that shit has happened yet, as far as the tv show.