Big Brother

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh good, more preaching to me. Thanks, CBS! Seriously, maybe don't show your players talking about George Floyd if you want to keep your viewership? Fucking retards.

I was talking to my wife about how last year I said I'd stop watching because of all the bullshit that went on there (I was super pissed for Jackson having his night ruined). Apparently I was just desperate for something to watch.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Oh good, more preaching to me. Thanks, CBS! Seriously, maybe don't show your players talking about George Floyd if you want to keep your viewership? Fucking retards.

I was talking to my wife about how last year I said I'd stop watching because of all the bullshit that went on there (I was super pissed for Jackson having his night ruined). Apparently I was just desperate for something to watch.
if these 3 joggers are smart, they'll guilt these white ppl into letting one of em win for social justice

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well this shit is hard to watch. I believe it's the first show since they introduced the 50% "BIPOC" nonsense. Already got a "woe is me I'm bisexual" scene and an alliance formed solely based on skin color (if you guessed the black house members, congratulations).

My wife already seems fed up with it, so I imagine we may not make it much further into this season. I feel like I say that often and continue to watch since there's literally fucking nothing else on, but this might be a little too woke for us.

I like that I literally said the same just like 4 posts ago, at the end of last season.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I watched last year, but remember nothing about it other than the social distancing when they left the house and started talking with Julie. And a general feeling of annoyance.
I'm happy that I didn't realize this started up again.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea this cast feels so bland. I started watching past seasons of BB canada a few months back because nothing was on tv. Felt like a much more enjoyable product than this.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Frenchie is an idiot. Got a group based on skin color. If it was all white it would be total outrage. Cbs got their diversity though.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i'll spoit it for yous since no one is gonna watch this garbage

eviction 1. white guy
eviction 2. white guy
eviction 3. nj guy? (too much tan but whatever he ain't ethnic/ethnic)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been saying that to my wife. If this was any other race, they'd be super pissed and calling out how the first 3 votes out were all white (and likely 4th). They're exterminating the whites in the house, and the biggest alliance is literally all the black people got together to make an alliance based on their skin color.

Last night when they mentioned putting the thicc white girl up, I just looked over and said "another white person."

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
5 evictions

5 white pplz

lulz

whites is on the menu

and no, i'm not gonna spoiler shit, no one is watching this garbage

the reason theyre put up? (every eviction is a nomination of 2 ppl and the person who has total power to nominate has to give their reasons)

imagine saying "youre white is why", without saying it, it's kinda funny actually.