Big Brother

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't remember what happened last night, I couldnt take my eyes of Haleighs boobs.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually don't think this one was totally bitter Jury. Fact of the matter is, he fucked up by spreading his promises way too thin with way too many people in the Jury. It's ok to make final 2's with half the house early on as many of them will not be in the Jury comparing notes, but that shit has to stop once Jury starts. Tyler didn't. He doubled down on that shit, and it bit him in the ass. And he also fell in love with probably the most hated person in the house, so that didn't boad well either. (but she is hot as hell, and is fucking her right as I type this, so who cares)

He played a hell of a game, it was just some of his mistakes ended up being way costlier in the end due to who he ended up sitting beside.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyler played a near perfect game outside of voting out Brett and not Kaycee.

It was obvious she hadn't stepped on any toes and was a competition beast.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So...didn't actually say anything racist. You're just not allowed to speak badly about black players.

This cast isn't super awesome, and if they start down this path I'll just stop watching.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So...didn't actually say anything racist. You're just not allowed to speak badly about black players.

This cast isn't super awesome, and if they start down this path I'll just stop watching.
it's starting off great, at first they thought the other jack (WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE TWO PPL WITH THE SAME NAME ON A SHOW???) was horrible cuz he banished the fat one the old one and two blacks.

but aquaman(cuz lets face it, thats why they have him on the show) his racism slip in on the live feeds.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Seems like everyone is already fucking in the house. Jack hooked up with analyse. Jackson holes up with Kat and is now after Holly. Nick banged Bella.

Game play is lacking, none of these people seem like good players

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Seems like everyone is already fucking in the house. Jack hooked up with analyse. Jackson holes up with Kat and is now after Holly. Nick banged Bella.

Game play is lacking, none of these people seem like good players
fans are going crazy racist jack is super racist and sexist putting up two minority girls.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if anyone is even watching this season anymore. It's not a good one.

Christie, however, is the worst player I've ever seen. She sabotaged her own game in like the 2nd or 3rd week by vocalizing that she thought her alliance was going to put her up (despite literally zero evidence), and she fucked it again by turning on Jackson and Holly. The worst part being that she kept ranting about how disloyal he was when she was the one trying to vote him out! He was completely loyal until she decided she didn't like it anymore. And then lied and I think even convinced herself that he was the one who turned first. Oh, and flipping her shit that those two and Kat knew eachother, when they didn't. And she's the hypocritical fuck who actually knew someone outside the house!

Then tonight she pretty much did the same thing to Nick.

I can't wait for her ass to get voted out tomorrow.

Literally. The. Worst.

And her fucking crying episodes. I hate her. So much.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure if anyone is even watching this season anymore. It's not a good one.

Christie, however, is the worst player I've ever seen. She sabotaged her own game in like the 2nd or 3rd week by vocalizing that she thought her alliance was going to put her up (despite literally zero evidence), and she fucked it again by turning on Jackson and Holly. The worst part being that she kept ranting about how disloyal he was when she was the one trying to vote him out! He was completely loyal until she decided she didn't like it anymore. And then lied and I think even convinced herself that he was the one who turned first. Oh, and flipping her shit that those two and Kat knew eachother, when they didn't. And she's the hypocritical fuck who actually knew someone outside the house!

Then tonight she pretty much did the same thing to Nick.

I can't wait for her ass to get voted out tomorrow.

Literally. The. Worst.

And her fucking crying episodes. I hate her. So much.
i lost interest once they got rid of racist aquaman

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus fucking Christ. Worst season ever. Are you fucking kidding me?

You get rid of the floater? Seriously? Idiots, all of them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is one of the worst seasons I can recall. Very boring. I'm still watching, but I'm a couple episodes behind.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
that tiny fag is so annoying
Tiny fag will likely win.

It's ironic that the reason they voted this week was because they were scared of Nick, but Tommy's the exact same threat but worse. Doubley so since Christie is his closest ally, that they just decided to keep.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tiny fag will likely win.

It's ironic that the reason they voted this week was because they were scared of Nick, but Tommy's the exact same threat but worse. Doubley so since Christie is his closest ally, that they just decided to keep.
oh now that you mention it, tiny fag reminds me of andy from bb15