Big Brother

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cody was actually likable in his exit interview. It's like he goes into super autism mode when he competes, but once he was out he was pretty friendly and self-aware. As soon as the battle back was announced, he went back into silent pyscho mode.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The more I think about it the more I like Cody and can understand his attitude. What happened to him was complete bullshit. The fucking guy he wants to get out is gifted 3 weeks of immunity. He even said that shit was cheating in the exit interview. Some producer wanted Paul in the game and to be safe for awhile and Cody got fucked because he went after him. I agree he looked good in the exit interview and I think more people are feeling the same way about it cause the audience seemed to like him also.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Agreed. If the house doesn't oust Paul when his immunity is up, this could be a shit season. I'm rooting for Cody to return. He also showed amazing restraint when that mush-mouthed faggot Josh was talking mad shit. Cody would utterly wreck that guy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Agreed. If the house doesn't oust Paul when his immunity is up, this could be a shit season. I'm rooting for Cody to return. He also showed amazing restraint when that mush-mouthed faggot Josh was talking mad shit. Cody would utterly wreck that guy.

Paul has 3 weeks of immunity, that's like 1/5th of the game he can just chill and fuck with everyones brain, and NOT receive backlash for anything cuz with big brother, ppl are impulsive and only want to punish you then and there.

Like take that dumb crossfit bitch xmas, she decides to punish jess/cody/ryan... GEE with that combination, you have to be even dumber than Jess to figure out it was xmas that got the Den reward.

They don't think ahead, they're too dumb, and if you can't think 3 weeks in advance to "get Paul" it'll never happen.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The more I think about it the more I like Cody and can understand his attitude. What happened to him was complete bullshit. The fucking guy he wants to get out is gifted 3 weeks of immunity. He even said that shit was cheating in the exit interview. Some producer wanted Paul in the game and to be safe for awhile and Cody got fucked because he went after him. I agree he looked good in the exit interview and I think more people are feeling the same way about it cause the audience seemed to like him also.

I was telling my wife that if that shit happened to me i'd have completely fucking shut down too. Bitter bitch wouldn't even come close to describing my attitude. If cody gets back in the house the season is saved. I love his stone face.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
While you ended up being wrong on the battle back, I believe your wife is correct that Jillian has made appearances. Which is kind of funny since players with a chance to return are still sequestered. I am with you on how I feel about Cody as well. Dude is a straight laced dick, but it made the first two weeks more compelling. He also earned some respect when he called out the bullshit immunity pendant that Paul has.

As always when production shenanigans become too obvious, they over correct by meddling heavily in the other way. They are not only ending the den, but I am sure they will make sure Cody sails through the battle back to return to a house with a fair share of sympathizers that the DR helped create. I am ok with this, just because I believe without Cody's opposition, this season could get boring quick.

ya we were pretty surprised, after you said it would be a den thing bringing him back I was 100% on board with that.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was telling my wife that if that shit happened to me i'd have completely fucking shut down too. Bitter bitch wouldn't even come close to describing my attitude. If cody gets back in the house the season is saved. I love his stone face.

I also love the fact he keeps bringing up all the betas in the house. All I need now is for him to get back in the house and start calling them cucks and I'll fucking lose it. Also that fucking Josh is a total fucking nutjob and I hope he is in the house at the time Cody would come back just to see him break down and piss himself.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I also love the fact he keeps bringing up all the betas in the house. All I need now is for him to get back in the house and start calling them cucks and I'll fucking lose it. Also that fucking Josh is a total fucking nutjob and I hope he is in the house at the time Cody would come back just to see him break down and piss himself.

Oh it will happen. He is the holy grail of racist trump supporting shitlord. I love his alpha / beta talk and it's even better because he's 150% serious.

Ya josh is a fruit, but I enjoy watching him fruit around. They never aired it but cody started a rumor last week that josh was trying to peep the girls in the bathroom and started calling him a sexual predator all the time. lolol

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I like Paul but he was given too much too soon and the rest of the house can't seem to get enough of his dick. The only way he gets tossed out is if Cody comes back in and can take him out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like Paul but he was given too much too soon and the rest of the house can't seem to get enough of his dick. The only way he gets tossed out is if Cody comes back in and can take him out.
When Cody comes back, Paul will still be safe that week, that's how absurdly powerful they've made him.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
His safety ends next week, doesn't it? The battle back happens after the next live eviction and that would be week three for Paul's immunity.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
When Cody comes back, Paul will still be safe that week, that's how absurdly powerful they've made him.

Wouldn't his 3 weeks be up by then? First week he was kept off the block, second week he was hoh, third week is ?. Cody doesn't come back until after 3rd though. Unless ya mean Cody can't be HoH for the week he comes back.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't his 3 weeks be up by then? First week he was kept off the block, second week he was hoh, third week is ?. Cody doesn't come back until after 3rd though. Unless ya mean Cody can't be HoH for the week he comes back.

I thought so, cause the person would come back in the day after the thurs eviction, which I believe is pauls last safety? Or am I off by a week?

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh yea, i got my timings mixed up w/ all the redone evictions, yea we should just go by Pauls last safe week, which should be this current week, the 4th evictee, and when all 4 come back to compete (and lets be honest unless it's jess 4th evictee, and cody fucks up cuz of LOVE, cody will be back)

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yea, i got my timings mixed up w/ all the redone evictions, yea we should just go by Pauls last safe week, which should be this current week, the 4th evictee, and when all 4 come back to compete (and lets be honest unless it's jess 4th evictee, and cody fucks up cuz of LOVE, cody will be back)

It's why I'm hoping that Jess doesn't go out. If Jess stays and Cody comes back and works with the "outsiders" to form an anti Paul alliance, this season should be pretty damn good. For the first time, I'm actually ok with stupid gimmicks, albeit to undo a stupid gimmick in the first place, sure, but it is warranted. Or it will become like the season of survivor that Boston Rob won, and that was boring over 12 episodes, let alone 12 weeks of constant live feeds.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The Battle Back couldn't have ended any better. Cody beating Paul to get back in is awesome. I think with Jessica's temptation power, it puts them both in a pretty good position to go further and maybe swing some more people into an alliance with them. If anything, the next couple weeks should be pretty entertaining.

I have some unaired spoilers...

Jessica is also the new HOH this week.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Jessica absolutely needs to quit listening to Cody, and start listening to her gut instead. I mean, honestly, it should have been obvious from the start that come Thursday night it absolutely needed to be Josh versus a well liked person on that side: Raven, Matt, Alex, or if they felt really frisky and wanted some fireworks, Paul. I definitely feel like Cody, as a trained Marine, just is a master of boxing everything up and just going into stone cold mode, and that is great for competing, but while he is probably more personable than when he is in full beast mode, his ability to read people subtlety absolutely sucks at this point. Hopefully they can somewhat recover from this with their safety from the halting hex this week, and try to salvage what little they have of this game. And it's funny Cody said he was going to listen to Jess and depend on her social abilities moving forward. Should have totally followed his own rule on this one, and told her "if you feel like that is what is going on, then use that veto."