Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros, I built a fire and howled at it in the rain tonight. I ever tell you that I'm impervious to fire when I'm drunk? I discovered this at a 4th of July party a few years back. Was shitty on rum and somebody tipped over a mortar tube after they lit it. Was pointed directly at the crowd. Everybody else scattered when it shot our way. I stood my ground and cackled at it in delight as it exploded. Me and fire are bros now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
WV guys, I need some help. Father wants to go on a skiing trip before he's too old to ski anymore, I need to know a good mountain to spend a weekend at in the area. Price aint nothin but a thang. Halp

WV guys, I need some help. Father wants to go on a skiing trip before he's too old to ski anymore, I need to know a good mountain to spend a weekend at in the area. Price aint nothin but a thang. Halp
Buy sherpas, ski Everest. Go Big or Go Home. If Dad buys on the sextuple black diamond, his Grandkids will remember him as a bad ass

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Personally I like snowshoe mt. We havent had shit for snow in WV though so I can't honestly say how good it would be. We need a snow whisperer (Eomer) to come down and make it snow.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah thinking it's probably a safer bet to just go to Greek Peak in New York or something, and I my father will not be having grand children from this one.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
fuck that, wait until the snowplow pushes snow back into your driveway after you've shoveled it and climb that mountain on the way to the mailbox.

Sutekh bro looks like your avatar has a gyro out