Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jx3

Riddle me this...
So this is the RRRR? Thats too many R's I think, people might mistake us for pirates

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I bet he or Big E were other versions of that Eveley account, I bet everyone is. I don't trust no one no more.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You should also avoid double-negatives.

I like where this thread is going.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I dun did that on purpose, you oughta know that speaking with color is better to the population of normals. Speaking like a robot dun make you look like a werid fag son. You ain't one of those queer folk are yah son?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
rrr_img_1464.jpg

rrr_img_1464.jpg

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
It's Cam... please provide evidence indicating when he was wading in shallower waters. Maybe you've forgotten all his fan fiction sexploits where he was chased by silverback gorilla marines and barely escaped with his life after receiving a kidney infection from screwing a chick who poked tiny pin pricks in his condoms so that she could have his baby and collect child support?

Ya, it's Cam.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
PS: I probably should have done a cursory proofread since there's no editing in the shaw, namsane?