Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
#TooDrunkToLive

Started Twitter Hashtag Thread on Wow Forums. Tried to make it funny, but people suck.

I give myself 5 years.

Just started playing the LEGO video games with my niece, she's 6. Out of everyone I want her to remember me fondly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16353586085?page=1

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
An unfunny troll posting from a proxy. I think I have the cure and it's not your program, doc.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
okay...does alcoholism cause more of a threat to a low pt inr (stroke), or high pt inr (bleeding)? I've lost vision which I thought was a sign of a TIA.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Oh yes. Stuff it monk. I'm retarded among many other things. And to think other than your complaints about my taste in the pretty big girl thread I liked you. Yes, I'm a troll, this is a long fucking con. Welcome yo me destroying everything and cutting myself off from the world.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Pissed because what you instinctively think is a troll is a member of the community in freefall. Last forum back (whatever the fuck it was called). I was the guy who started the thread on grief.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Balls are touching when we pack them both into that gaping asshole. I'm not trying to fuck with you Soy. I like you. If I'm not then why do you give a shit? How about being fucking human. If not I'll keep burning it down every time I get trashed. I'll get freaky!